Extra friendly girl?

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys... Well i've been around here for couple of months but this is the first time i post. Anyways. I got a question.

Some backgound first:

Last night me and my friends (3 natural DJ's) met this girl thru a friend of ours. This girl is very cute, friendly and very funny too. Is this kind of person that treats you like you know her from long ago. Well, during the whole night she would come to us to talk and all that (it was her b-day so there were other friends of her).
She was very friendly with each one of us but i noticed that she would keep a lot more of eye contact with me.

Now my question is:

How can you tell is this girl is interested or is just being frinedly?
Is there any tips or tecnique you know?

I mean i have improved a lot but i still don't trust my judgement that much.

Anyways.
Thanks for the help.

One more thing. If there is something you don't understand let me know... English is not my native language. :D

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey you just need to see if you get the signs of high intrest levle such as openes and eye contact for longer periods of time, theres a lot aobut this in the DJ bible so take a look.

as for her giving you more eye contact then to other guys, you do not know if this is true because it is not so easy to see who she is making eye contact with when it is some one other then your self

hope iv been a help

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
hope iv been a help
LOL ;)

Papi, if a girls gives you good solid eye contact, don't worry about 'does she like me'. Work your game. That is the only way you can make sure.

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys...

I guess i'll have more "data" next time we hang out.

Anyway... thanks