"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Extend your budget two fold

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Let’s say you have to last 1 month for an amount of money. You penny pinching.

You can save half your money easy.

Day one you spend your cash normal. The next day you don’t spend money period. This way your money has only to last for 15 days instead of 30.

This applies to everything, food, entertainment, and can be used no matter your financial status.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
Why is this under Don Juan Tips?

I do something like this sometimes, I have days where I don't spend any money.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
What about bills and needs?

Rent/mortgage
Food
Transportation
Bills - water, gas, phone, internet
Car insurance

these non negotiables are the thing which rip people’s wallets apart.
Wants adjust to people’s income bracket; usually the more stress, the more one needs to balance that through many mediums of wants.

spending money every other day is not a sure fire way to make your money last longer or go further... because then one could be just waiting for the 15 days they are spending to over consume because they’ve subscribed to a weird model.

if you wanted to be very frugal with your money, just spend on your needs and nothing else, then invest the rest somewhere. But then you’re sacrificing your present for the future.
It all comes down to ones personal goals and what they want their life to be about.
 
Top