Ex's and booty calls.

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
How does it work? When y'all break up, you make a deal to still have fun here and there? She contacts you first? You run into each other and just gotta do it for old time sake?

I never had a true relationship to call a girl an ex, that's why I'm asking. But if I do get into a relationship with a chick, I want to know how the ex thing work (her ex, and if we ever become exes).

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on WHY we are ex's. My EX wife? not likely to try to hang with her. Ex-FB who found a guy to move in with her?{we weren't long term compatible and we both knew it} If she's single and horney,probably would hang with her. IF she's screwed with your head or your life, why would you want to hang out with her again?

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
IF she's screwed with your head or your life, why would you want to hang out with her again?
I personally wouldn't, but it's common for girls to hook up with their ex. What are the mechanics behind it?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im somewhat of an expert on this subject. Me and my ex have been on and off FB's for 4 years and counting. I was FB's with the chick
i dated before that for close to a year. I fvcked them both in the same day once, actually.

How does it happen? Not sure. The four year girl is totally BPD, and cant move on. She's rich and gorgeous and we always had amazing sex. We have this insane lust for each other, but we are totally incompatable in every other way. Two weeks ago we had a fight, and decided to stop being 'freinds,' because she felt that I only used her for sex, and I felt that sex is the only worthwhile reason to have her in my life. Yesterday, she blew up my phone so many times, I eventually picked up, and we ended up fvcking four times. What a hypocritical *****! From the minute i picked her up she was talking about how we should always be fvckbuddies, even though we can never be together.

The chick before that is different. We were never in a real relationship,a nd she kept cutting me off, because of her own issues, and we'd have 'extracurricular activities' once or twice, then befoer I knew it, we were back in our non-relationship. After we both moved on, we talked, and became friends, and there were a few times that we were both going through breakups at the same time, so we'd 'help each other out.' She eventually had a kid with a guy, so we dont do it anymore.

Basically, the best way to do it is to be 'freinds.' It only works if there is still attraction on both parts, but both parties understand that a relationship isnt happening. It also helps if they're the slvtty type that stay single for a long time. Its also imperative that you are great in bed, or there is no reason for the girl to do it.

Me and the girls sort of know that we dont work in LTR's, but we also realize that we have great sex, and why should we deny ourselves that?

It ALWAYS gets wierd on occasion though. jealousy happens, and one party wants more than the other, etc. When that happens you just back off for a month, and try again... or in my case, wait until she begs for some action.

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
How does it happen? Not sure. The four year girl is totally BPD, and cant move on. She's rich and gorgeous and we always had amazing sex. We have this insane lust for each other, but we are totally incompatable in every other way. Two weeks ago we had a fight, and decided to stop being 'freinds,' because she felt that I only used her for sex, and I felt that sex is the only worthwhile reason to have her in my life. Yesterday, she blew up my phone so many times, I eventually picked up, and we ended up fvcking four times. What a hypocritical *****! From the minute i picked her up she was talking about how we should always be fvckbuddies, even though we can never be together.
Nice! I only hope to have a girl dig me so much that she blows up my phone.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its really not that she digs me so much as she's addicted to me. Its an unhealthy addiction, really. She treats me like shyt a lot of the time. But sometimes, she treats me like gold. Yesterday she was screaming "I hate you" while I was fvcking her. I had a ONS do that once before. Nutjob.

Overall, its nice and all, but its unhealthy for both of us. We give each other a LOT of pleasure, but we also hurt each other really bad, too. I would love something normal. I dont even know what that would be like anymore.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To a womans way of thinking-since you've already HAD sex-you don't count in her number. SO if she's horny, you don't count and it's guilt free[or nearly]. So she is more willing to hook up again with you than a stray in the bar.

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
To a womans way of thinking-since you've already HAD sex-you don't count in her number. SO if she's horny, you don't count and it's guilt free[or nearly]. So she is more willing to hook up again with you than a stray in the bar.
Ah! That was the answer I was looking for. Should I care about a girl's ex when I'm in a relationship with her? Especially if they both live in the same area or see each other frequently?

PlaysToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
An ex is a good candidate for fvck buddy if:
- The sex was good
- You are both accept that you aren't compatable for a relationship
- Aren't jealous / don't care if they see other people
- You aren't reliant on them as your only source

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly, except the sex needs to be GREAT, not just good.

I dont really think it is a numbers thing so much for the women. More of a familiarity thing. Think about it; YOU are the ONLY one in the world who will fvck her the way you do. She can bang a hundred other guys, but YOU will be the only one that does 'that one thing' just right. They miss that. I keep banging my ex, cuz no woman since has really compared. Our sex was so mindblowingly awesome, we are spoiled on each other, and being with other people makes us miss each other. It kinda sucks ass, really, cuz I would love to just move on and get her out of my life, but I need and deserve the caliber of sex that we had, and I shouldnt deny myself.