“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Exposing Garbage life/dating advice on Youtube

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,709
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN

Baldcel....check
No social proof ....check
insane comparisons...check
Unusually absurd advice...check
Black or White logic...check

No wonder men are struggling to emotionally connect with women if this is the BS being consumed by them. All it takes is a young & vulnerable man uncomfortable in his current position to come across this baldcel grifting on the internet. At the very least, take this BS advice from a guy with social proof like Andrew Tate or Kinobody.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,282
Reaction score
6,136
Had to laugh when I read your post, but tbh the video ain't that stupid?

I have no tv, work out or work 14 hours on my own bizz per day or clap cheeks.

This work/ life balance shyte is indeed for p00sy dudes.
 
Top