Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Explaining the male Hierarchy

Reaction score
1) Chosen category- These groups of men are chosen/elected by society only. For example, you cannot just wake up and say you are an alpha male, society will choose you as an alpha male.

Alpha male- Alpha males are the leaders of the delta males. Also, an alpha male can be rich, poor, fat, ugly, simps, and etc. Alpha males are mainly determined by their dominant, confident, and likeable personalities. Alpha males can also be terrible leaders and idiots tbh, but the delta males will still follow them because they don't want to take the job of leading lol.

Chad/Tyrone- Women select Chads and Tyrones, you cannot just wake up and decide you are a Chad or Tyrone. If you had to go on the internet for advice then you aren't a Chad or Tyrone plain and simple. Like women, Chads and Tyrones age like milk and their best case scenario is to settle down early because dealing with women 247 can lead to kids, stress, and etc. Chads and Tyrones can also act like simps and will simp for the women they do like.

2) Beta males are men fighting to become alpha males. Beta males are the misused term on the internet because Beta males can be pretty dominant and the most attractive to women due to their passion, confidence, and resilience. If a beta male decides to calm down then he will most likely go down in to the delta male group. Beta males are your typical main protagonists in movies.

3) Natural categories- These are categories that are based off your personality and lifestyle

Sigma male- The lone wolf type males that are self sufficient, charming, and admired by alpha males. Sigma males come from the omega males that got their crap together. In summary, your definition of an alpha male is actually a sigma male! To be Sigma male, the alpha male must think positively of you and grant you your Sigma male card. Sigma males make the best advisors to alpha males because they possess the intelligence to lead, but not the drive to actually do the job lol. Sigma males can often cause conflict with Delta males because of their unstructured and rouge lifestyles. Sigma males also have followers but they aren't your average NPC delta male followers that the alpha male leads. Tyrion Lannister from game of thrones is a good example of a Sigma male.

Delta male- What most men are and what we actually refer to as beta males. Delta males are the NPCs and live for comfort, structure, and stability. Furthermore, Delta males decide who the Alpha male is in the group. They also act as guards, policeman, jury, and judges to a structured society so they will attack sigmas, omegas, and failed alpha males. Delta males are the second most attractive to women because they provide safety, security, and the least drama.

Omega male- Males that are rejected from society by Delta males and women early on due to personality, physique, race, and etc. These are most men on the internet, incels, nerds, and so on. An Omega male's only path is to becoming a Sigma male, so if you are omega then you need to quit worshipping alpha males and look up towards Sigma males.

Serenity

Reaction score
This type of categorization is about as useful as reading the horoscope. It may be slightly amusing for 5 minutes, but the utility of it is near non-existent.

Everyone wants to know "how do I get the girl?", knowing about the labels of a billion different descriptions of male types isn't going to get job done at the end of the day. Maybe a slight fleeting sense of elated confidence for those who happen to identify with the more favorable types, but that ends rather abruptly when faced with the reality of their actual problems.

I have always wondered why so many men waste an obscene amount of effort making constrained systems. I also wonder, do some men actually unironically see the world through such lenses?

I can kinda see the points, but it's a simlistic caricature of actual reality. What am I in relation to this? An alpha? Sigma perhaps? Am I a leader or a follower? Do I simply go my own way or do I work with others? None of these questions are a straight yes or no, one or the other. Sometimes I lead, sometimes I follow. Sometimes I work alone, sometimes I work with others. So am I a AlphBetSigDelMega? Fvck if I know! My brain is incapable of processing these extremes, they don't apply to the real world, they just narrowly describes parts which most of us possess, it's not as if one man is 100% one type or another.

Where's the utility?!

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This type of categorization is about as useful as reading the horoscope. It may be slightly amusing for 5 minutes, but the utility of it is near non-existent.

Everyone wants to know "how do I get the girl?", knowing about the labels of a billion different descriptions of male types isn't going to get job done at the end of the day. Maybe a slight fleeting sense of elated confidence for those who happen to identify with the more favorable types, but that ends rather abruptly when faced with the reality of their actual problems.

I have always wondered why so many men waste an obscene amount of effort making constrained systems. I also wonder, do some men actually unironically see the world through such lenses?

I can kinda see the points, but it's a simlistic caricature of actual reality. What am I in relation to this? An alpha? Sigma perhaps? Am I a leader or a follower? Do I simply go my own way or do I work with others? None of these questions are a straight yes or no, one or the other. Sometimes I lead, sometimes I follow. Sometimes I work alone, sometimes I work with others. So am I a AlphBetSigDelMega? Fvck if I know! My brain is incapable of processing these extremes, they don't apply to the real world, they just narrowly describes parts which most of us possess, it's not as if one man is 100% one type or another.

Where's the utility?!
it is the Aristotelian sin . Humans , especially men , have the tendency to always rationalize why exactly things are happening and try to define everything

the ancient Greeks did not had a word for the color blue , and they were just fain

Serenity

Reaction score
the ancient Greeks did not had a word for the color blue , and they were just fain
Really? That's hilarious! I can only imagine how they would go about describing a blue object.

It's a great analogy though, there's more variations of blue than anyone would bother to define, but most people would just call it blue. When I say blue I might imagine a totally different blue than you are, so information is lost when we simplify communication with broader abstractions. Such as alpha, beta etc. Those abstractions are way broader than just "blue" as a color and they're not even directly observable, requiring a lot of interpretation from the listener/reader.

It would be a fvcking miracle if your interpretation of what I'm saying equals what I'm seeing in my mind before saying it. Yet it still happens, or so it seems according to my interpretation at least ;)

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? That's hilarious! I can only imagine how they would go about describing a blue object.

It's a great analogy though, there's more variations of blue than anyone would bother to define, but most people would just call it blue. When I say blue I might imagine a totally different blue than you are, so information is lost when we simplify communication with broader abstractions. Such as alpha, beta etc. Those abstractions are way broader than just "blue" as a color and they're not even directly observable, requiring a lot of interpretation from the listener/reader.

It would be a fvcking miracle if your interpretation of what I'm saying equals what I'm seeing in my mind before saying it. Yet it still happens, or so it seems according to my interpretation at least ;)

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, the concept of a hierarchy is a pretty general thing, like a hierarchy is a top down thing in every context it's used in.

What defines the hierarchy, well, conflict and our willingness to band together to resolve it or wage war for a better position within the hierarchy, so a hierarchy is in constant flux, we can't just define it concretely.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha males is one man by defination, hes not a people pleaser, so he just diesnt lead everyone.. Your definition of alphas man totally missleading.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not over-complicate things by giving them too many labels.

If you worship women, don't understand how the world really works, like to blame others, like to simp, like to please people aka have no spine => you're beta.

If you're not anything of the above, and you have people like to please you instead => you're alpha.