Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Explaining red pill to the plugged in

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried talking about red pill stuff with some friends tonight. Complete rejection. Did not want to listen to what I had to say, rejected everything I talked about with silly NAWALT ideals. Should I even bother? I One just got dumped and I was trying to explain the logic behind it but he ended up just walking away from the conversation, unwilling to learn. Kind of sucks.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I even bother?
Yes. It is your duty as the good friend you are to try and raise up your friends. This will not only benefit them, but you too, as it would build a better social circle of redpilled guys making your local world your personal b¡tch.
You tried, now it is not your problem anymore. I suggest you search for, or build, an alpha social circle with manly guys that want to grow and help their friends in growing.
edit: Rollo has some fvcking good material on unplugging betas, and how to deal with it. His last post is about it by the way.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. It is your duty as the good friend you are to try and raise up your friends. This will not only benefit them, but you too, as it would build a better social circle of redpilled guys making your local world your personal b¡tch.
You tried, now it is not your problem anymore. I suggest you search for, or build, an alpha social circle with manly guys that want to grow and help their friends in growing.
edit: Rollo has some fvcking good material on unplugging betas, and how to deal with it. His last post is about it by the way.
It must help, momentum in numbers and support...

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's because of stuff like this out there.
Just reading the comments section on Facebook was mind blowing. All these single mothers start parading this guy like he's their hero. He's reinforcing their self entitlement and putting down men for not giving them a chance.

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is the same way when I talk to my brother about women and he says its an extreme way to look at things but he just doesnt want to see the truth

Armourhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is very hard to enact a change in someone. I've had friends ask me for advice when it comes to getting fit, or picking up chicks etc. Undeniably most people are very lazy and many of them are just looking for you to do all the work for them.

You need to identify which of your friends are truly "HUNGRY" for the change. Focus your efforts on them otherwise you will waste a lot of time on other people.

Lead by example a lot, if your friends always see you happy with a different woman or see them fawning over you they will be far more receptive to listening to your opinion.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Love would be proud... The System is about maintaining good relationships. And that, my friend, is good for society!!!

I can't tell you how many heartbreaks I went through, just to get to the point of having a reality check. Pain is a huge motivator!!!

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the blue pill dogma has been around for some time, long before Hollywood. It has since been reinforced and solidified into the more extreme form we see today. It's basically a type of religion when you think about it. The concepts are not actually practical or based on reality. It's an ideology that looks good on paper and makes you feel good. It makes for one heck of a story. The princess is saved by the chivalrous knight, they find true love, and they all live happily ever after. You see a form of this story in pretty much.. everything.

The average guy reads about red pill ideas, otherwise known as reality, and immediately thinks, "These guys are just *******s, they're the bad guys." We're the bad guys in their own religion, and they will save the princess from us at any cost in order to ensure they get to live happily ever after.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting mix of opinions.

"You need to identify which of your friends are truly "HUNGRY" for the change. Focus your efforts on them otherwise you will waste a lot of time on other people."

I think this is the best advice for me personally. I know I didn't start to change until I was down for the count. I guess you can't help those who don't want to be helped.

I see my friends in relationships and it bothers me that they are being deceived. I've always been like that, even before red pill. I always hated my mates wife and told him repeatedly how awful a human being she was (I've always been good at reading people), and to his credit he didn't get angry at me but he always brushed it off. When he got burned he called me and just said "You were right."

Being a social pariah is par for the course for me so I don't care about outing myself. Should see the looks women give you when you're plainly talking about something you read on The Rational Male like hypergamy within earshot of them. But yeah, I think I'll be more subtle with my ideas next time. Fish a little to see if they're open to it before putting the big stuff out there.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad part is, men will more likely resist than the women.
This is absolutely true. In general, my female friends are much more interested and open to red pill ideas whereas these men I consider pretty smart, pretty alpha are anything but. They're so quick to spit out the disney crap and tell me I'm just bitter. I find it really strange but it rings true.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is absolutely true. In general, my female friends are much more interested and open to red pill ideas whereas these men I consider pretty smart, pretty alpha are anything but. They're so quick to spit out the disney crap and tell me I'm just bitter. I find it really strange but it rings true.
It's true, the ladies are more receptive! Although, some females have tried to knock me off the path, to no effect. It also explains why I have more female friends, than male friends.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true, the ladies are more receptive! Although, some females have tried to knock me off the path, to no effect. It also explains why I have more female friends, than male friends.
Interesting your experiences are the same. I wonder why that is? Why are men more conditioned to these beliefs than women? It just further proves that men are the true romantics. Women are utilitarian. That might be why they don't seem to get offended and often agree with a lot of red pill stuff, particularly hypergamy.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teaching red pill is like turning someone to the dark side of the force.
I don't see it that way, or I see it as a different metaphor. Like you've got some little kid that thinks he's been promised a trip to Disneyland, and you've got to break the news that there IS no Disneyland.

Or kind of like in Rocky III, when he thought he'd been fighting REAL FIGHTERS for the last few years, but Clubber Lang informed him they were all set ups.

What? I'm really not the mad bada$$ I thought I was? You MUST be lying!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you must remember a vast majority of people refuse to see the world for what it actually is

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's because of stuff like this out there.
Just reading the comments section on Facebook was mind blowing. All these single mothers start parading this guy like he's their hero. He's reinforcing their self entitlement and putting down men for not giving them a chance.
He just made himself a market and prob has then lined up to give him some.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried talking about red pill stuff with some friends tonight. Complete rejection. Did not want to listen to what I had to say, rejected everything I talked about with silly NAWALT ideals. Should I even bother? I One just got dumped and I was trying to explain the logic behind it but he ended up just walking away from the conversation, unwilling to learn. Kind of sucks.
#1 rule of fight club is......you don't talk about fight club. I've heard some older posters say this in the past but as this point I don't think it really matters. There's always a few threads like this every so often. The majority of unplugged become uplugged all on their own fruition. I've talked about it with a few buddies but mostly in a "game" sense. One buddy is pretty much redpill to the core but has no idea that the "concept" actually exists, he's pretty much a natural.

Another buddy completely understands the in's & out's of game but the blue pill in him is soooo strong. It's been ingrained into us since we where little kids. I've met a few redpill woman and that was fun no doubt. They actually brought up the subject, I just hinted that I understood but didn't made it know that I was fully unplugged. Probably the best FWB I've ever had.

As for the "Single Mothers" video.........HA!!

Single mommies = low hanging fruit. I've quit dating them a few yrs back, but it's not easy because some of them are easy to plate up. Like the guy said there time is limited so alot are just DTF, especially the horny ones. Fvck it I guess that means I'm a "grown man" now. Smh