Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

explain to me Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To b honest I think the whole middle east problem is to complicated to be fixed anytime soon (Save nuking every country there) This is because they have such a complex history. You need to know every middle east countries history and current perspective to see how complex it is.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Save nuking every country there
But then the only problem in the world would be who nuked them, and who will nuke them, as compared to oil fights, terrorism, religion, civil wars and the like.:rolleyes:

lauke

Don Juan
Reaction score
We have no evidence that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is pursuing nuclear warfare interests - he might actually be enriching uranium for domestic purposes.

However, it is in the world's best interest that Iran not build nuclear weapons. The technology of nuclear warfare in Iran will shift the delicate balance of power in the middle east. Iran will fight after Israel with Russia on its side; America will fight with Israel against Iran - world war 4.

Reaction score
Didn't you hear the news today? The National Security Agency is monitoring all US citizens' phone & internet communications - we are all terrorists!!!

Be careful what you say about Israel or you'll be a target!

Status
Not open for further replies.