explain this situation

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this happened a few months ago but I never got around to posting it. There was a girl I knew through friends that I had met like once or twice. Well she instant messages me one night and we start talking. 15 minutes into this conversation I got her to send some scandalous pics of herself including topless pics. She was also begging me to come to her house and in her words F*** her brains out that weekend. (she lives an hour away). I told her maybe, but why doesnt she just come up here instead. Well she said she was going to and we were going to do it all weekend. However, turns out her parents were going to be out of town so it was much better situation for me to go down there to an empty house and bang away.

Well I go down there and she had called me earlier that day to tell me all these sexual things she wanted to try out with me. However, she told me her parents decided to stay home because someone died in the family but she said we can still do it anyway. No big deal and her parents dont care at all.

I get down there meet her parents. She wants to go out and hang out with some friends for a while with me. So we go I meet her friends who I immediately hit it off with. We all get along great. The whole time she is just hanging all over me, flirting like crazy etc. We get back to her house late at night and I am thinking its show time.

Hop into bed start fooling around immediately. I have pulled her bra down and feeling her bare breast and she is all into it and everything. Then all of the sudden I try to take her shirt off for easier access. She immediately turns to me and says "ARe trying to undress me?" in a real pissed off accusative tone. I am caught completely off guard and before I can even respond she says "I am not some ***** like you may have heard. I am a good girl" (even though I know for a fact she has banged several guys because they told me and she admitted it). Then she says, "I am going to bed, good night" rolls over and goes to sleep. I am thinking WTF!!! If it wasnt 3:00am I would have got up and drove home but I knew i would fall asleep at the wheel. So I just rolled over went and went to sleep.

Next day she is all flirting again. I dont respond at all. I am pissed. I quickly make my exit in the morning and head home. Havent talked to her since.

What the hell happened. Its going great and then she stops out of the blue. :mad: :eek:

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she was giving you a shyt test to see how into her you were. You pretty much agreed to whatever she wanted, and surrendered your balls. It's a tough situation man, I've been in it before.

I'd go ganji on her for a little bit to show you aren't as into her as she thinks you are. The right thing to do in that situation would have been to act apathetic and tease her about wanting you so bad. If you did that, she'd be your little slave when you two did finally get together :)

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel into the trap because I thought it was a "sure thing" 3 guys I knew had already banged her without any resistance and yes she freely told me she had sex with all of them. So I was thinking easy money. There really isnt a chance of this happening again with her because like I said this was a few months ago and i havent talked to her since.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man you got kok teased. Time to go Ganji on her azz. What a bitc h. Go ganji on her hardcore to show her you aren't gonna put up with that nonsense. You SHOULD HAVE left pronto after she tried that nonsense before. Oh well. I bet had you done that it would have shown her you aint taking any BS and that your in control not her. She would have been ripe for the plucking had you done that. :cool:

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like that are only good for one thing, masturbation material. That's it. Dont' sweat it. You did nothing wrong. Wh0res will be wh0res and you just caught her at a time that she realized she was one, and thought she could convince herself otherwise by shutting you down. Cut your losses.

Blitz

PS: Foward her topless pictures to everybody you know. In fact, post a link to it here.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have left and I wanted to right then but it was 3:00am and I would have had an hour drive home. I knew if I drove home I would fall asleep at the wheel. I try never to drive late at night because of this. So a possible wreck wasnt worth proving my point.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
two steps forward, one step back. thats all you have to remember. when that shyt happens, go back to what you were doing before she halted you until she is ready or try another approach. you should rubbed one out, squirt it all over her face and left it there to dry for her to scrape off in the morning.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b's nuts
two steps forward, one step back. thats all you have to remember. when that shyt happens, go back to what you were doing before she halted you until she is ready or try another approach. you should rubbed one out, squirt it all over her face and left it there to dry for her to scrape off in the morning.
Yes that would have been hilarious!! I didnt continue because she rolled over immediately and went to sleep. I was in disbelief thats why i didnt say anything. Immediately after I realized it I was pissed but I was like F*** that i am going to bed and after I leave tomorrow I am never contacting her again.

IDISAGREE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl who's like this. We knew each other for like two weeks and someday she just called me and would like to see where I live and so on. So I drove her to my house and we watched videos. Finally when I was making out with her and taking off some of her
clothes, she suddenly turned out to be~ "this is not a right thing to do" So I said "ok" and drove her home.

When I think about this again I know I would have sex at that nite if I didn't give a SH1T about what she said. But anyway one week after that nite we had sex.

She is just so into you and doesn't want you see her as a B1TCH.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LET'S SEE THOSE PICS!!!!!

But really, you got ****ed and that would piss me off too......my guess is she was trying to test you or play games but she didn't know how to do it right and she ended up getting ditched cus of her own stupidity, her loss........now lets see some titties

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
you just caught her at a time that she realized she was one, and thought she could convince herself otherwise by shutting you down. Cut your losses.

I think just the same way. I've seen this happen a lot of times, girl's that just wanna feel they can turn on any guy, and at the same time dont wanna feel like *****s, that means not ****ing in the 1st time. But after they turn down a guy, or being turned down once, they will **** the next guy that comes, cause they cant miss it, its just too much for them.