Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Experts" say we will never return to normal.... pre-COVID society is gone forever....

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where I live people are tired of the china virus bvllshiit already, even Biden supporters have had enough and we (Florida) weren't one of the states that had hardcore lockdowns. Eventually this was going to run its course. I doubt people are going to continue all of this unsustainable craap. All the lockdowns and bvllshiit ends when we have had enough and are no longer willing to comply.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a surprise.
First it was a few weeks, then maybe a month to "flatten the curve". Now they want to push for masks and lockdowns indefinitely.
The whole COVID era has been a prison-esque experience. Masks and distancing are huge social problems. We need mass gatherings of some kind to return.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a surprise.
First it was a few weeks, then maybe a month to "flatten the curve". Now they want to push for masks and lockdowns indefinitely.
Let's clear up these lies:

-Omitting the truth about the duration of lockdown was to get public compliance. If they told us up front to lockdown for 3 months or more, would you have complied?
(Yes, they knew. I saw a BBC article way back in March saying Western countries should prepare for at least 8 months of lockdown)

-"Flattening the curve" was the preserve the hospital system capacity. They didn't just pull that trick out of thin air.

-No one is pushing for indefinite lockdown. US public health experts have said repeatedly that if our stubborn asses would just wear masks there will be no need for future lockdown.

That's the narrative they're already pimping out.....
We been knew this, man. I'm never shaking hands again. Hated that disgusting habit.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to take for granted that I could go to a strip club anytime I felt like it.......

.....those days are sadly over......

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Flattening the curve" was the preserve the hospital system capacity. They didn't just pull that trick out of thin air.
The curve's been flattened, and the hospitals are not overcrowded, so why are so many places still locked down?

No one is pushing for indefinite lockdown. US public health experts have said repeatedly that if our stubborn asses would just wear masks there will be no need for future lockdown.
Masks indefinitelly then? I'd rather have the masks than the lockdowns, if I had to choose.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The curve's been flattened, and the hospitals are not overcrowded, so why are so many places still locked down?

Masks indefinitelly then? I'd rather have the masks than the lockdowns, if I had to choose.
That’s just not true. No place in the US is “locked down” despite the curve only truly being flattened in the northeast. All the public health officials have been saying for months, if we all wear masks there will be no need for lockdowns. So why won’t people wear the mask?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No place in the US is “locked down” despite the curve only truly being flattened in the northeast.
Most places are at least partially locked down. I take "flattening the curve" to mean to get past peak new cases, which it is in most parts of the country. Of course there could be a new peak this coming flu season, but we'll deal with that as it comes.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most places are at least partially locked down. I take "flattening the curve" to mean to get past peak new cases, which it is in most parts of the country. Of course there could be a new peak this coming flu season, but we'll deal with that as it comes.
That’s not how it works. When the virus spikes you’re already late in mitigation. Those cases can be two weeks old. This virus is not unstoppable. Science has to lead the way.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No joke, if mask wearing went on for years I'd end it all. That won't happen though. No worries here.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just 22% of Americans feel comfortable going out to eat at a restaurant right now. And that makes sense, since research has said people who have dined at a restaurant recently are twice as likely to test positive.

Margins in the business are thin. Food, labor, and rent can eat up 80 to 90% of revenue, and that is during the good old days. Only the corporate chains can keep losing money, and even that won't last indefinitely.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just click bait. CNN is garbage (mostly).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've eaten at several restaurants in the past few months, it's an interesting experience. In some places they have plastic barriers between the booths, or they stagger the seating so some tables aren't in use. Customers are led in wearing masks but when you get to the table you can take them off. No condiments on the table, paper disposable menus. Lots of cleaning, obviously

A lot of restaurants have gone out of business, a few of my favorites. Very unfortunate.