Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Expert advice needed

exoskeletor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, just need some advice before the frog boils up.
Have been exclusive with a girl since 2 months now, and have started to feel uneasy

She has guys sending her flowers from a different country, she doesn't mind letting them stay over or go for trips. He's a "friend" who wants to marry a foreign girl.

The relationship started with rawdog sex with her taking lead even though I was just looking for a friend and she demanded exclusivity immediately, it felt flattering but too good to be true.

She seems to have pursued guys before me the same way and they are still in the picture, sending her letters or texts and asking to meet and she meets them and has a problem with me meeting other girls in "a romantic situation"

Her parents are divorced after a huge battle

She self harms and shows

She enacts barking and woofing playfully, it's funny but seems odd for an adult

Never nags or rages but is passive and sarcastic

Sex is crazy but mechanical

No girlfriends which seems odd for a girl

Lot of tattoos and talks about a lot of guys in her life

Clingy at her will, wants to call at her time and all

Issues with abandoned father

Lies about having blades needles and wanting to be an assassin

Talks about being comfortable around dead people and murders and suicides in family and all

She's very cute and sex comes often and her family likes me and has great grades and studies well and seems pretty smart about life.

Extremely childlike in her ways and 'pranks' like drawing in faces or scaring people and all
She doesn't seem like a typical slut because she's very feminine in her ways but it's confusing to figure out whether I'm acting like a chump or my sixth sense is giving me a warning

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP
Bro, she's a crazy sloot, you are only staying around because it's (probably) the only pvssy you are getting. Stay around us, apply yourself, and you will have waaaaay higher quality pvss in no time.
Did I say DUMP?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP
Bro, she's a crazy sloot, you are only staying around because it's (probably) the only pvssy you are getting. Stay around us, apply yourself, and you will have waaaaay higher quality pvss in no time.
Did I say DUMP?
This^^^^

Run away and don't look back

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has guys sending her flowers from a different country, she doesn't mind letting them stay over or go for trips. He's a "friend" who wants to marry a foreign girl.
I'm a firm believer that if you're exclusive with somebody, it should be taken 100% seriously. She is NOT exclusive with you. She's left her life open for other men to play in the sandbox. She is NOT serious about you and never will be.

So let me ask you this... Why are you rewarding a garbage woman with your 100% devotion? When you reward her with exclusivity, you're essentially saying that all these behaviours are acceptable in your relationship.

If you don't like her doing all this 5hit, then get rid of her because NONE of it is going to change.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer that if you're exclusive with somebody, it should be taken 100% seriously. She is NOT exclusive with you. She's left her life open for other men to play in the sandbox. She is NOT serious about you and never will be.

So let me ask you this... Why are you rewarding a garbage woman with your 100% devotion? When you reward her with exclusivity, you're essentially saying that all these behaviours are acceptable in your relationship.

If you don't like her doing all this 5hit, then get rid of her because NONE of it is going to change.
More good advice

exoskeletor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Protect your heart man. This girl is dangerous. I see a lot of HPD there. They are all about The Big Lie hidden in plain sight just openly and blatantly parading lots of men in your face while you rationalize it as "if she was cheating she would try to hide it." These people are the ultimate attention *****s and need many men concurrently.
This^^^^^
Thanks a lot bro. I'm surprised to how low human behaviour can sink. Quality women are decreasing day by day. It's women like these which jade us enough for a lifetime. I think being extremely selfish is important.

The ideology to respect all women is stupid and shouldn't be followed. They aren't docile creatures in need of help. Enough of captain save a ho. Play em hoes and protect your heart. Amen

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, just need some advice before the frog boils up.
Have been exclusive with a girl since 2 months now, and have started to feel uneasy

The relationship started with rawdog sex with her taking lead even though I was just looking for a friend and she demanded exclusivity immediately, it felt flattering but too good to be true.

She seems to have pursued guys before me the same way and they are still in the picture, sending her letters or texts and asking to meet and she meets them and has a problem with me meeting other girls in "a romantic situation"

Her parents are divorced after a huge battle

She self harms and shows

She enacts barking and woofing playfully, it's funny but seems odd for an adult

Never nags or rages but is passive and sarcastic

Sex is crazy but mechanical

No girlfriends which seems odd for a girl

Lot of tattoos and talks about a lot of guys in her life

Clingy at her will, wants to call at her time and all

Issues with abandoned father

Lies about having blades needles and wanting to be an assassin

Talks about being comfortable around dead people and murders and suicides in family and all

She's very cute and sex comes often and her family likes me and has great grades and studies well and seems pretty smart about life.

Extremely childlike in her ways and 'pranks' like drawing in faces or scaring people and all
She doesn't seem like a typical slut because she's very feminine in her ways but it's confusing to figure out whether I'm acting like a chump or my sixth sense is giving me a warning
Are you a white knight?
Are you a psychiatrist?
Are you prepaired to carry her baggage for years to come?
Are you ok with her cheating on you and then going overly dramatic on you and making her behaviour your fault?
Are you prepaired for shiit tests false accusations lobbied against you when you have done nothing wrong, for years to come?
Are you willing to put strange guys up that "visit" and just be a good dog and let them screw eachother?

If you answered no to ANY of these questions then you should run from this one or just demote to fb

exoskeletor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you a white knight?
Are you a psychiatrist?
Are you prepaired to carry her baggage for years to come?
Are you ok with her cheating on you and then going overly dramatic on you and making her behaviour your fault?
Are you prepaired for shiit tests false accusations lobbied against you when you have done nothing wrong, for years to come?
Are you willing to put strange guys up that "visit" and just be a good dog and let them screw eachother?

If you answered no to ANY of these questions then you should run from this one or just demote to fb
^^^^Gold.
Dumped and Ran away
Major withdrawals though