Experimental Designs

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's hear it for all these classy individuals.

Congratulations, boys.

You've managed to turn a great idea into a flame thread.

Keep up the good work.
Idiots.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a real challenge here you go: wear an eyepatch. I've yet to try it although I think it would be a great idea. Juggler has done it, but then again he is Juggler.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Given the fact I'm an only child, your whole "sister theory" is pretty pointless, hermaphrodite.
lol

Given you live in the redneck state of Maryland, I figured that girl you've been dating is your sister. Of course, it could have just as easily been your mother or your girlfriend, or both combined in one person. My bad.

Uh, I know a lot of really happy people who don't approach. Why did you just contridict yourself? You say confidence cause happiness, which in turn causes you to approach, the you say that if you approach, you don't necessarily have confidence. I'll give you a chance to re-think that.
Do you know any happy people who don't approach who want to approach? I don't, it seems that if they were really confident and happy with themselves they would approach. What I was trying to say is that people who are unconfident and unhappy can fake it and approach. It is like the relationship between mammals and humans. All humans are mammals, but not all mammals are humans. In the same way all those who are happy and confident will approach if they want to, but all those who approach are not happy and confident.

Damn, that looks like an English thesis. And I've got a feeling that 50% of the people still won't understand what I mean and I'll have to explain it again.

Cold approaches are a weakness, but not that big of one. It only seems big if you blow it out of proportion. Moderators being the most influential voices? How much has Misunderstood??? posted recently? What about Drew? My point is, there are chosen for some reason, but it's not because they are know-it-all's or the most influential people. Sure, they are influential, but so are other people on this forum who aren't mods.
I think it is. If you don't do cold approaches, then your pool of candidates is limited. But I'll hold on on commenting on that until I learn what results Matrix gets from his cold approaches.

I think the reason the moderators were chosen is that Allen thinks that they know what they're talking about. If misunderstood or drew made a post, I would be much more likely to listen to the advice in it then if say, ELITE WOMANIZER made a post.

And by the way, if you think the only thing that makes a Master Don Juan is your post count, why did you bother to put it in your signature?

-GF

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
That's a myth... we started the post and finished it, but we scrapped it because we felt that it was not good enough to give to you guys. And second... I was going to do this with or without Fragmentor's rant. To be honest... I could give a damn about what Fragmentor or anyone else who attempts to critisize me for no apparent reason believes. Since when did people get critisized for wanting to help? That's all I ever wanted to do, and now it seems like people don't want me to do it anymore...
I IMed WUWD and he said that it hadn't been started yet. I personally think that this would have gone the way of HSDJ Boot Camp, the mentor system, and Sammo's Boot Camp if he hadn't made that post.

Matrix, I think you have some really great posts out there and I think it's great that you and WUWD want to help people by making an ultimate post. However I think that the high mortality rate for projects on this forum has made us all pretty cynical about big undertakings like this.

Like I was saying... my cold approaches are too inconsistent. Sometimes, I'll just be firing off things to the girl and she'll just be eating it up... and other times it just seems like I'm striking out time after time. I don't know... maybe it's just me, but I still want to do this regardless just to make sure that I can get better... anyway, can we get back to the original point of this thread gentlemen?
Could you specify what results you get from your cold approaches? I mean, do you get numbers, or dates, or kisses, or lays or what. I have a feeling that this may be a big misunderstanding and you may be thinking you're inconsistant in terms of lays while I'm thinking that you're inconsistant in terms of getting numbers.

Sorry if I'm bringing this somewhat off topic, but I think these are some things we need to address.

Here's another idea for approaches: Make it into a game with your friends. Use the most cheesiest, lamest pickup lines on random girls. I did that one time and it was funny as hell. Oh yeah, don't use any sexual ones so they don't call security or anything, keep it strictly lame.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Let's hear it for all these classy individuals.

Congratulations, boys.

You've managed to turn a great idea into a flame thread.

Keep up the good work.
Idiots.
lol...It doesn't get any better than this. I thought this was developing into a pretty good discussion, with pointless insults kept to a minimum. But in order to solve the problem of a few sentences of flaming on this thread, you make a post containing nothing but pointless insults, which double the amount of flaming on this thread. Congratulations.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay... I'm only doing this one last time:

I IMed WUWD and he said that it hadn't been started yet. I personally think that this would have gone the way of HSDJ Boot Camp, the mentor system, and Sammo's Boot Camp if he hadn't made that post.
Damn it... for the last ****ing time (I don't even like cursing) we were going to do this thing regardless. I could give a damn about what Fragmentor thinks of me... or my posts for that matter. Hell, I didn't even read all of Fragmentor's Rant, I merely read some of the replies and guess what it was about from there. And just for the record... there is two people on this project... he may not have started, but I sure did and I told him that. If you personally think that this is going to be something that is started but never finished like the rest of those things... then you will be sadly disappointed.

Matrix, I think you have some really great posts out there and I think it's great that you and WUWD want to help people by making an ultimate post. However I think that the high mortality rate for projects on this forum has made us all pretty cynical about big undertakings like this.
I could care less about "mortality" rates about projects like this... everyone I said I was going to do, I did... I finish Reloaded: The Series didn't I? I was going to make two more series, however I decided to incorporate them into this project, so they will be coming out then. I do what I say... so again, I could give a damn about any cynicism that you guys may have...

Could you specify what results you get from your cold approaches? I mean, do you get numbers, or dates, or kisses, or lays or what. I have a feeling that this may be a big misunderstanding and you may be thinking you're inconsistant in terms of lays while I'm thinking that you're inconsistant in terms of getting numbers.
Whatever I choose it to be @ times... I don't necessarily go after one thing all of the time. I want my approaches to get to the point where I could reach whatever goal I wanted to during the conversation (whether it be a kiss, number, lay, etc...) This is something I am unable to yet. Sometimes when I set certain goals for my approaches, I don't reach them. For the most part I can get a number, and on my really good days a kiss close... but again I am very inconsistent.

Here's another idea for approaches: Make it into a game with your friends. Use the most cheesiest, lamest pickup lines on random girls. I did that one time and it was funny as hell. Oh yeah, don't use any sexual ones so they don't call security or anything, keep it strictly lame.
Finally! You give me what I wanted in the beginning. Look... I don't want to move this to the regular forum, but @ this rate I think I may have to... the last like ten posts have been about me having to explain why I'm doing this, and personally... I'm not going to do that anymore. Bottom line: Either give me approaches to do, or just have nothing to say... thank you.

There is no spoon...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Superman X
lol

Given you live in the redneck state of Maryland, I figured that girl you've been dating is your sister. Of course, it could have just as easily been your mother or your girlfriend, or both combined in one person. My bad.

Do you know any happy people who don't approach who want to approach? I don't, it seems that if they were really confident and happy with themselves they would approach. What I was trying to say is that people who are unconfident and unhappy can fake it and approach. It is like the relationship between mammals and humans. All humans are mammals, but not all mammals are humans. In the same way all those who are happy and confident will approach if they want to, but all those who approach are not happy and confident.

Damn, that looks like an English thesis. And I've got a feeling that 50% of the people still won't understand what I mean and I'll have to explain it again.

I think it is. If you don't do cold approaches, then your pool of candidates is limited. But I'll hold on on commenting on that until I learn what results Matrix gets from his cold approaches.

I think the reason the moderators were chosen is that Allen thinks that they know what they're talking about. If misunderstood or drew made a post, I would be much more likely to listen to the advice in it then if say, ELITE WOMANIZER made a post.

And by the way, if you think the only thing that makes a Master Don Juan is your post count, why did you bother to put it in your signature?

-GF
Wow, attacking the state I live in, real hurtful :rolleyes:. Again with the contridiction..."In the same way all those who are happy and confident will approach if they want to, but all those who approach are not happy and confident." So no happy or confident people approach, only ones that aren't happy or confident? That's what you are saying. Maybe I should re-state the whole "Mods aren't the only people on here with advice and they can have weaknesses." Here are a few examples of people on this board that aren't mods but have advice just as good (sometimes better) then them: DIESEL, Pook, Anti-Dump, Sir_Chance-a-lot, RedBlueOI/Lorenzo/KinoOI/ScarfaceOI/Anthony, Whatsupwiddat, Deagleclaw. All of them, except for Anthony, have not been Mods but give advice just as good and sometimes better then most mods. But they all have weaknesses too. If they didn't, they wouldn't be here. Finally, does it really matter what is in my profile? So I put "Crazykid - Master Don Juan" in my profile. I had "Crazykid - Don Juan" when I first joined. I update it by the post count, not what I think I am. If I did that, it would read "Crazykid - Don Juan in training" and it would read that forever, because I will always try and learn something new. On the very last note, take any detail you want from this reply and counter it, because I'll do something that you won't do next time...I'll let whatever you say roll on.

donshawv

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey boys!

stop the *****ing, let's actually get some people doing some of these things!

Matrix, we've given you tons of ideas, now it's time to choose up and execute. I want stories!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: hey boys!

Originally posted by donshawv
stop the *****ing, let's actually get some people doing some of these things!

Matrix, we've given you tons of ideas, now it's time to choose up and execute. I want stories!
I second that motion... as a matter of fact... I think I'm going to start today!

There is no spoon...

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
For the most part I can get a number, and on my really good days a kiss close
Ah, this is what I wanted to know. When you said you were terrible at cold approaches I assumed that meant you were worse than the average person or at least worse than the average person on this forum. Give yourself some credit man. Even if you can't lay or g close the girl on your first meeting, if you can kiss close at all you are better than 99% of the people out there. And if you are terrible, what the crap am I who can't even kiss close, lol. I withdraw my earlier comments about a huge part of your game being weak. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

crazykid-We can take this debate to another thread if you want, but these are kind of minute points and they'll probably take way too much time to resolve than they're worth. All flaming is in good fun by the way.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
1. Mystery's Elvis script
2. Go sarging in a kilt.
3. Hit and run -- find a girl and # close, and literally run to the next one. A cardio workout and sarging combined in one!
4. Make all you're openers negs or insults. Ex. "Hey that's a cool CD!" "Yeah, I love it" "I mean, it's a cool CD if you're 60!"
5. I got this from Fred da Head -- # close all the girls in a group. You might want to bring a clipboard or something, lol.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH mY GoD SupErMan! SHUT THE **** UP!

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry Zelemont. Maybe someday I will be able mAkE pOsTs aS gOoD aS dIs like you.