Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

experiment

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Wondering if you can help me with this one. I took this girl out a while back and screwed up, even though I started out great. (I'm pursuing other women now.) I was doing my best to avoid her but I keep bumping into her and she initiates conversation, even though I act like I don't see her at first. I do one of two things. Either I just say "hi" and keep going, or I stop and talk to her for a short time. If I stop and talk to her, I keep it short and leave abruptly. And when she asks me questions, I give her indirect C+F answers (which I should have been doing a long time ago...). I really wouldn't say I've been doing this intentionally -- I just haven't really wanted to talk to her. But I can't seem to avoid her so I feel like I should just use her for practice and experimentation. I'd like to practice my skills and see how much I can change her attitude towards me. Thoughts?

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, what's to lose, and when you don't care is usually when she'll end up getting interested (funny how it often works out like that).

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, keep doing what you're doing. Practice your entire arsenal of tools on this one. Its batting practice for you. Don't focus on an outcome, its time for you to get what you want out of it. If she starts to fall for you even more, don't back off your c/f and confident attitude. As David D would say, "keep AMPLIFIYING" that attraction. Don't act like a wuss if you see all the signs from her. Stay in control. Remember you only loose if you loose your cool.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well sure, practice on her but you should probably practice on as many other girls as you can too: not all girls are the same and you need to learn how to adapt to different situations, IMHO