Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

experiment with nexted girls

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
recently I have changed my thinking regarding women I have nexted. Now, I still call them and I still go out with them. Why?
well. I have been using these girls as experimentation projects.

I try new things on them and I study their reaction. The way I see it, if it works on a girl that shows little interest it will work even more on a girl that does.

For example, I called up a girl I nexted a few months ago and just left a message on her answering machine. She sent me an email back and now we are talking again. Since then, whenever I am bored I'll call her up and chat with her. I'll try jokes on her, tell her off, and hit on her.
After all this, the girl is interested in me. It is so funny.

So, I'm starting to think that it isn't a good idea to next at all. There isn't a formality to it and there are no rules. If she doesn't show interest it just means that you don't care. Just put her into an experiment category and use her to practice on.

When you are going through a time of low action you will need these experimental girls to keep your DJing sharp

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your dead on 100% right as far as i'm concerned. Instead of following the rules of "next'ing" a girl who shows low interest, just try to be her friend. We all love to have good friends who are chicks. The options are endless. I "next" a girl in a sense of trying to go out with her, but I rarely just completely ignore them. Rather, I just become their friend.

obijuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJUofS
Your dead on 100% right as far as i'm concerned. Instead of following the rules of "next'ing" a girl who shows low interest, just try to be her friend. We all love to have good friends who are chicks. The options are endless. I "next" a girl in a sense of trying to go out with her, but I rarely just completely ignore them. Rather, I just become their friend.
S-A-D

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJUofS
well.. if you plan on being a friend to a girl don't take **** from her. Don't let her call up and whine to you about her other guys. that will make you AFC.

in general if you learn to treat girls as friends that is all you will get.

Ever try to treat a girl like one of the guys? I've done this recently and wow.. does it ever drive them nuts.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After all this, the girl is interested in me. It is so funny.
Don't you think it's bad enough being dumped without being used as an experiment, having one's emotions played with, being given hope and not given the chance to move on?

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexting means you stop contacting them for good. The reason nobody has mentioned this friend thing before is because it doesn't really work. Girls that don't like you romantically HATE YOUR GUTS. Dealing with "friend" women is COMPLETELY different.

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Kevin

I too have found learning opportunities where in the past I may have moved on.
I mean, everything we do is a growth and learning experience.

I'm messin with a flaker right now who just told me off ...she said I was "controlling". So hey...I get to see her perspective and get to try whatever I want and see the reaction and learn from it.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin

If she doesn't show interest it just means that you don't care. Just put her into an experiment category and use her to practice on.

You are so misguided about why a woman rejects you that it's funny and your advice is rediculous. Your "experimentation" is just looking for an excuse to remain in contact with the girl.

Another example of the blind leading the blind.

Kaos-DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walk this Way
The reason nobody has mentioned this friend thing before is because it doesn't really work. Girls that don't like you romantically HATE YOUR GUTS.
Single biggest load of bull**** i've read in a long time.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I agree with kevin. What's the use of nexting a girl, unless she either:

A) Hates you with a passion.
B) You're not interested in her.

If you made a "move" and she rejected you, you don't just go "okay, NEXT!". That's stupid. You're only nexting yourself there.

I red this somewhere: "You can only next a girl after you've slept with her."

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
well.. if you plan on being a friend to a girl don't take **** from her. Don't let her call up and whine to you about her other guys. that will make you AFC.

in general if you learn to treat girls as friends that is all you will get.

Ever try to treat a girl like one of the guys? I've done this recently and wow.. does it ever drive them nuts.
I don't take shyt from anyone and I treat just about everyone the same. Some people are saying S-A-D, but they are the people obsessed with the rules and techniques discussed on these boards.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
Don't you think it's bad enough being dumped without being used as an experiment, having one's emotions played with, being given hope and not given the chance to move on?
ok well first of all.. If you read what I posted you would see that I never even said anything about dumping a girl. From my persepctive you just don't next. You aproach the girl from a different angle and tyou don't ever give up on charming her pants off.

Can you honestly ever see 007 nexting a girl? He wouldn't waste his time with the formality. He knows that all women want him. even the ones that want to kill him want him and in the end he gets them.

A true DJ would never have the need to next a girl. Nexting is a training lesson for AFCs. It helps them gain a sense of self worth. You can't keep doing that. At some point you have to move on.

I can honestly say that I needed that training lession. I can also say that I have moved on from that now. I don't care if a girl shows high interest or low interest. I will hit on her regardless because I enjoy charming girls. :)

so If you want move behond that and become a true ladies man then you have to learn not to next. A ladis man is never afriad of charming any girl. Even the ones that don't like him.

It is just like learning a new song on your guitar. First you have to read and count beats and then you have to do it naturally and forget about the sheet music.

First you learn to Next and then you learn not to

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: experiment with nexted girls

Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
You are so misguided about why a woman rejects you that it's funny and your advice is rediculous. Your "experimentation" is just looking for an excuse to remain in contact with the girl.

Another example of the blind leading the blind.
do you really think I care if a girl rejects me or if she wants to kill me? Do you really think I care if she shows low interest?

NO I don't!

All I care about is having a good time charming her and all the other girls I know. Damnit.. I have so much fun charming girls now that I'm even do it to all the married women at work. The strange thing is, this site has helped so much that I'm starting to charm girls naturally and I don't even realize it.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just saying it doesn't seem fair to string a woman along if you are planning to move on. Of course, if they have done something bad to you or are being cold, then go ahead, but the reason for nexting a girl, in my opinion, is to give them chance to move on and find someone else.

I've been towed behind a woman who flattered me, gained my trust and then eventually admitted she was just using me as a time filler. Not only did that hurt and destroy my self-esteem for a long time, but all the time I spent with her I had missed out on making new friends and meeting other women. So I can't possibly advocate doing this to someone else (unless they deserve it, and some do).

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Reaction score
NNNNEEEXXXTTTT

I wonder what life would be like if we men as a whole started treating women the way they treat us? theres your experiment.