"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

experiment story: how far could I go?

Brains&Instinct

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

Some strange story here, in which I tried some stuff, and it worked!

I met a girl at a family party a month ago. I didn't talk to her because she resembled to my previous gf too much. But at the end of the party we were standing in a small group talking about something. I didn't say much. Suddenly she said something like "I think depressed people have a more accurate self-image." I found that intriguing so I said to her "Did you figure that out yourself?" She didn't respond. I thought she wasn't interested in answering my question. I left the party.

Two days later this girl mails me (she moved heaven and earth to find my email adress) and wants to write "philosophical" mails to me. I think ok, but after one long mail in which I showed what I thought about some deep stuff, I realized this is not what a DJ should do. So I decided to try to write more DJ-mails, being very mysterious, gradually working towards a more sexual kind of correspondence. This started with some small joke she made and that I interpreted sexually. Positive response and the horny mails began...
At this point I saw she was desperately falling in love with me, having seen me only once very shortly (at the party). She wanted to meet me. I said no a couple of times, telling I had no time (we live rather far apart). In the end I thought ok, let her come over and I'll be able to see what I caused in her little head.
So she comes over, I try to be mysterious, not showing too much interest (which I also didn't have by the way, makes things easier, it was just practice). I thought let's drive her as crazy as possible. So I set up an ACTION DATE. I didn't tell her what we were going to do, but said she should bring some sport clothes (made her curiosity level rise like hell, and my mystery level :D ).

We had a drink, then I took her rock climbing (actually indoor wall climbing, there are no serious rocks where I live) And I can assure you her adrenaline was flowing when hanging at 20m above ground level :D .
Afterwards we went for a drink and I took her to a restaurant I reserved (everything very planned!!!).
She already tried to kiss me twice, but I didn't go with it. I always broke the 'atmosphere'.
But after the restaurant I thought, well ok, let's give her the kiss. So we kissed.

It was late already and she missed her train. Since she lived 1 hour far (by car), I drove her home. On the road I thought let's do something exciting. She was touching my face and hair while I drove. I took her hand and directed it more downwards, to more interesting places :p . I figured I had to fill up so I parked near a gas station along the highway. It was dark, almost no other cars. So we started to make out. I said let's go to the back seat. So we did. She had no problem with me removing her bra, kissing her breasts, rubbing her pvssy... But when I tried to take things a step further, she said she never did it before. So I stopped. I knew I didn't want an LTR with this girl (I already told her in a mail I wasn't interested in an LTR and we already talked about sex without relationships, so I assumed she would be ok with that), and I think a first time should be with someone who really cares about you (and by 'care' I mean in a more long term romantic way).
I filled up the car and drove her home.

I stopped a few streets before her house and told her I didn't want an LTR, I liked her, but didn't have romantic feelings for her.
I waited a while to be sure she would be ok and not do stupid things once in the house. I tried to comfort her as much as possible. I dropped her at the house, kissed her goodbye and left.

Now I really couldn't believe what happened. Somewhere I felt sorry for the girl. On the other hand this experience boosted my confidence enormously. During the date I was constantly wandering if I should take things further or not, knowing I didn't want her for an LTR, while she did want that (it was just obvious). But on the other hand I reasoned that a man should take what he wants and have no regrets.
What do you guys think about this? Did I go too far?
Sure it was an amazing experience.

B&I
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
haha you are my hero!! Dude, the fact that you didn't make her lose her virginity out of respect, that's good.. really. At least you'll have a clear conscience that it was not YOU that turned her into a slut (if she will ever get that far, that is)

you played it very well : being mysterious, not showing interest, not kissing etc...
 

jama

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
minnesota
Hello.

You are real DJ, congrats. You did everything precisely, and it works like magic. Keep doing that TILL THE END.

Next time, when you meet her, FU*CK her.


Good luck .
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
that was great, i think you did the right thing by not having sex with her...

ive noticed that indifference is almost the best technique in dating....is even a better bet to go with indifference than ****y and funny, bc some guys are just not funny and might use it wrong and backfire.
 
Top