"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Experiment: Be Her Therapist for Ultimate Success

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
324
Reaction score
0
Age
63
Location
Québec, Canada.
My car broke down, so won't be seeing her this week, as it's going to be in the shop until Wednesday. I'll just have to concentrate on local women within biking range. :)

I called her last week to say Hi and tell her I'd been busy, but that I'd call her back and we'd set something up. She was pleasantly surprized that I'd called her (long-distance), instead of just eMailing. Seemed happy to talk to me. Told her I preferred talking live. I'm learning. :D

Now I'm going to have to call her again today to tell her about the car, and we'll have to postpone until next week. I'll keep you guys posted on developments.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
324
Reaction score
0
Age
63
Location
Québec, Canada.
Update.

Called her to set up a mini-golf date. She didn't want to do that, saying she hates mini-golf because she's rotten at it. I should have offered to "coach" her, but thought of it too late. Anyways, I asked her for an alternative idea instead, so she suggested listening to music at her place. I thought that was a good idea (hey, I may be RAFC but I'm not clueless hehe) and agreed.

The day of the date, she flaked on me (left a message on my machine) saying she'd had a horrible day (her car had broken down) and didn't feel like company anymore. This would have been our third date. I'm sure it was legit, but when I called her back I still expressed some subtle doubt just in case, and told her to call me when she was feeling up to having company. She said she would. Another thing that came up during the convo is that she realized that her living conditions make having privacy difficult (she has room-mates), so that may have something to do with her changing her mind too, as she didn't seem keen on re-trying the music at her place idea. She leaned more towards going out. Or maybe the slvt-factor hit her, I dunno. I'll keep you posted...
 
Top