Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Experience with women in church, lol

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went back to church several months just to check it out and met a chick (Nice girl, early 30s). I would talk to her here and there, not showing any commitment on my part. One day, her friend (mid 20s) showed up with her and I decided to try out a move, to see the first chick’s reaction. I started giving attention to her friend and all of a sudden the first chick starts getting jealous (getting pissy, rolling her eyes), so i left them both there. Several days later, I asked the first chick on a date and she said she only saw me as a friend, so I said ok. A couple weeks later her friend shows up, they were together, so I told both of them hi. The friend said hi first with an eager voice and the chick was getting jealous again.

so I asked myself what the **** is going on with the first chick, lol. Female nature doesn’t change. The first chick obviously felt that I was choosing the younger friend……

ahhhhhh so much when you have the abundance mentality.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So you gonna ask the younger girl out or what?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah... so you learned that women are all the same. Welcome to red pill reality... you are out of the matrix.

On Church Ladies: They are so sexually repressed that when they end up with a man who is not going to judge her and can keep his mouth shut.... and they are sure it's NEVER going to get back to their church group.... they go absolutely nuts.

I had a friend that had a thing going with several church chicks. He would go to a church, make friends with a few, then suddenly declare church just isn't for him and he has doubts about the existence of God... one or more would approach him and try to convince him otherwise... he would make dates, and since he wasn't coming back to the church... BAM... you guessed it. Meanwhile he was doing this with other churches and church ladies and had a nice sex rotation going. The women are fine with this... they get non-judgmental sex, and they can pretend they are doing this 'for God" to save this man.

I would never do this since.... well I'm pretty sure I would burst into flames walking into a church... but some of you guys should try this.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never do this since.... well I'm pretty sure I would burst into flames walking into a church... but some of you guys should try this.
You only burst into flames if you believe in Hell.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You only burst into flames if you believe in Hell.
I said that tongue in cheek. The truth is you'll never see me in a church because I avoid organized religion. This isn't a knock on anyone with faith... whatever helps a person with existential thoughts... go for it. Pray to whatever version of God someone wants, pray to a tree, worship the stars, the Sun, whatever it doesn't matter to me. But I find it off putting when organized religion tries to cram their version of what they believe is reality, down my throat.

I wouldn't be able to pull of the 'church chick' scam because I'm too opinionated, and I really suck at lying...if I had to make a living off of conning people I would starve to death.

I would no more walk into a Church than to a "Purple hair Lesbians for Biden" fund raising event. If it's not me... it's not me and I would not feel comfortable.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is you'll never see me in a church because I avoid organized religion.
My thing is to disorganise religions by perverting their womenfolk.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thing is to disorganise religions by perverting their womenfolk.
Truth is women are already perverted... It is religion that attempt to police and control their nature.

Last time I was in a Church... it was to attend the funeral of an Army buddy... he was my age and this happened 3 years ago. He died of brain cancer, he was an uber Christian and we could not have been more different... he wore his love of faith on his sleeve as much as I wore my indifference to 'God'. But we were still good friends and the best man in the world you would want next to you in a firefight.

Anyway, at his funeral it was one person after another that got up and praised him for what a 'good man' he was... that he was always giving... sacrificing himself for the betterment of the Church and others. He was apparently always willing to be used as slave labor at his church... and naturally he was loved for this. One after another... people got up, shared stories about how he helped them and how he will be missed.

Then after, at the reception, his widow hit on me. It was a miliary funeral, so I was in uniform, and I can still fit in the same dress blues I wore as a Second Lieutenant. All the pretty badges and ribbons on my uniform, collected during several sh1tshow conflicts my nation tossed me into, attracts women like a Lazor pointer attracts a cat.

Jim was a great guy, good soldier, great officer, but he was emotionally manipulated into a useful tool by his church and his family. So Jim was dead and the day he is buried, his Christian widow is blowing a guy who was his antithesis.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing good ever came out of that.
We, perverters of religious women, beg to differ. It makes it easier for the religious to find the truly religious women as we weed out their garden of eden from the evil strumpets masquerading as pure prudes.

Reaction score
I went back to church several months just to check it out and met a chick (Nice girl, early 30s). I would talk to her here and there, not showing any commitment on my part. One day, her friend (mid 20s) showed up with her and I decided to try out a move, to see the first chick’s reaction. I started giving attention to her friend and all of a sudden the first chick starts getting jealous (getting pissy, rolling her eyes), so i left them both there. Several days later, I asked the first chick on a date and she said she only saw me as a friend, so I said ok. A couple weeks later her friend shows up, they were together, so I told both of them hi. The friend said hi first with an eager voice and the chick was getting jealous again.

so I asked myself what the **** is going on with the first chick, lol. Female nature doesn’t change. The first chick obviously felt that I was choosing the younger friend……

ahhhhhh so much when you have the abundance mentality.
Male overperception bias refers to the tendency of some men to misinterpret friendly or neutral interactions with women as being sexually interested or flirtatious. This concept has been studied and discussed in the context of social and evolutionary psychology:

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
church seems like a tough way to meet since it's like a glorified movie. You are all just sitting, listening to someone, even if you're seated next to someone good you don't have chances to talk during the sermon.. and then everyone just rushes out after, so really you're playing a semi-long game and may end up going to 5-6 session before really establishing a rapport with someone..and then I'm sure "church social circle" politics are a lot, no?

just wondering