Experience with Pullback

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know a single guy who has intimate and extensive experience with women who isn't rather bemused, horrified and awed by female behavior. I do think you blunt the brutality of women a bit for someone who has the experience that you do. Maybe you're trying to be a voice of moderation?

Regarding your point about some women needing the man to lead when initiating contact after sex - this is true. They will sit there and wait. But what's interesting is that past a certain point of interest, all women will initiate contact because her interest levels will exceed her pride.
Now you are starting to lose me. "Bemused, horrified and awed by female behavior"? Not really. Their behavior is generally very predictable based upon their interest level as you have already pointed out. What is there to be bemused and horrified by? Either you learn how to handle it and not let it affect you too much or you end up embittered and complaining all the time.

And let me say that every man, including myself, has had harsh lessons taught by women. But not really much of anything surprises me anymore. Call me jaded I suppose.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The ladies need to be lead. If she doesn't willingly participate in being led, then drop it like it's hot. Reach out Monday or Tuesday (not Sunday, she will still be sticky and bruised from the weekend) TELL her you will see her at time X and place Y according to the previous tentative plans (hopefully your place) and then gage her interest by her response or lack thereof.
Monday is Valentine’s Day…so I don’t know if that’s the right time to hit her up or not. Thoughts? Still hit her up and ignore the fact it’s Valentines Day?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monday is Valentine’s Day…so I don’t know if that’s the right time to hit her up or not. Thoughts? Still hit her up and ignore the fact it’s Valentines Day?
Avoid doing anything with her on Valentine's Day. Sends the wrong message and instantly lets her know she is your priority. Mystery-killer.

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh, I forgot about that. Go for Tuesday. Valentine's a no-no to reach out, don't wanna find out what you don't wanna find out on that day lol.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP i can feel your valiant nice guy trying to come out, the "socially conditioned beta" still has a pulse.

And by no means does this mean you go off on chest beating rants, or long butthurt DM's to women.

you seem half way to murdering the nice guy. Youre learning, but its happening slowly.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let it flow. Don't obsess. You're three dates in. Wait for her to initiate contact, if you haven't shown any weak behaviour then there is nothing to worry about. She'll soon start wondering why you're not contacting her and why you're not freaking out like most men would. This is your chance to set yourself apart from the weak simps who will blow up her phone with sentimental or needy bull****. DO NOT reach out to her until she contacts you. Trust me, she WILL reach out to you.

What? How are you going to dump someone after three dates? This makes it seem like he already thinks they're in a relationship. You don't dump, you let it fizzle out (ie. go ghost). They had sex once, she's not even a real plate yet.
You took that statement of dumping her too literally. He's obviously way too invested in someone who he went on 3 dates with by making multiple online posts analyzing it and writing that he may hit her up on valentines day. It's obvious that a relationship technically IS what he wants and it's important to get his emotions out of it, whether it be to completely ignore her, focus on other people or women, or anything else that'll get his mind off of it and focusing on more important things, ESPECIALLY when a girl is confusing you after barely knowing her. A girl that seriously wants you will make it damn obvious. He wants her more than she wants him currently.

Last edited:

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You took that statement of dumping her too literally. He's obviously way too invested in someone who he went on 3 dates with by making multiple online posts analyzing it and writing that he may hit her up on valentines day. It's obvious that a relationship technically IS what he wants and it's important to get his emotions out of it, whether it be to completely ignore her, focus on other people or women, or anything else that'll get his mind off of it and focusing on more important things, ESPECIALLY when a girl is confusing you after barely knowing her. A girl that seriously wants you will make it damn obvious. He wants her more than she wants him currently.
Totally correct. Let’s be honest, with this attitude he won’t get her. He’s thinking way too much. He needs to chill out. Honestly, to a lot of beginners my advice is to simply chill out.

To OP: You’re getting advised by the OG’s right now, take their advice and run with it because there are a lot of horrible poster on this forum who don’t know what they are doing.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the consensus is clear, and I appreciate all of the posts. I think there’s some valuable lessons possibly for everyone here in a way. Appreciate it, just gonna put it all on the back burner and walk away

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much game playing. Your default frequency should always be one phone call, 5-9 days after the last date. If she doesn’t answer, give her 24 hours then shoot a text asking her out. Give her another 24 hours to respond to that. If she doesn’t get back to you after that simply delete her number.

You should always have new chicks in the pipeline.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They pull back as a test to see if you will pursue them, when you do not do this they will become curious and reach out to you. That’s when you hit them with the “sorry, I was busy with work/working out/another girl/something else that sounds more interesting than them. It makes them curious and gets them hooked. Why won’t you beg for them back like the other guys? They send a follow-up text: Checkmate.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Go ahead and start meeting other women, this one is not that into you, keep her on the back burner because you can still hook up with her from time to time.....if she's blantly ignoring you or not giving you anything to work with as far as sex, attention ect them completely disregard.

Who cares at the end of the day, you already fvcked her anyway, mission already completed.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no. Why you rewarding her with nights out?

She gets a cage and a face full of semen until her behavior improves
mate, I love your posts :D. usually informative, useful, but brutal too.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the bolded part. As far as women playing a power game - I certainly won't dispute some women will. I think most women though just don't know what to do usually except wait for the man to reach out first. I don't think it is so much about "power" for most women as much as it is indecisiveness and insecurity.
I've had some women get kind of weird after banging between dates 1-3. Vibe and communication was good, had a couple dates, pounded her, and then some do get silent and pull back. Almost like they're ashamed they gave up their p*say that fast or aren't 100% over another dude, have bad PMS, whatever.

As a rule, women with decent healthy personalities do make it *easy* to date them if they're into you. Anything less is a waste of time.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's bemusing, horrifying and awing for the typical man is that women lack all sense of morality. They are amoral. I think that men (usually) try to operate by a moral code and set of values.

In many ways, women are more rational than men. Woman operate on extreme rational self interest, whereas men have this self-sacrifice and honor code.
Most of the men on this forum cheat and bang multiple girls and lie to the other people in their relationship for personal gain among other things. I am among them for some of these habits, but I don’t pretend it’s morally sound or that I’m somehow sacrificing something. That’s bs. But it’s a bs world. I just don’t fool myself pretending I’m the white knight of any situation.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was you, I'd be turned-off that a girl I banged apparently wasn't that interested in me. You need to take more pride in yourself and not even consider pursuing women who aren't complying or showing you the required interest.

It's just not worth it associating, or even trying to manipulate, a woman who has low interest. The sex would suck. You want a woman who craves every last drop of you - you get the best out of women this way.
100% this. If she's not giving you a net-positive experience, OP, put her on the back burner AT BEST. Give 2/3 of what you get, if anything. Love yourself first.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her interest has to be high and she has to be a sloot.
Why do you say she has to be a slvt to have sex on the first date? Just curious of your viewpoint, not contesting it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman that takes off her pants within a couple hours of meeting a guy is a sloot. This is not a controversial statement.
I didn't say it was controversial. I was curious why you believe this.