Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Experience with Eastern European Woman

Should I leave this girl?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reverse the tables in my favour....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Requiring help regarding a situation I've found myself in again. Not sure how it is but it looks like I attract these types of people.....

I met a new lady from POF back in December and things have been progressing between us, and we are seeing a lot of eachother as she lives literally 5 minutes walk away from me. She is from the Czech republic, came to the UK in 2010 and as of Wednesday I am the longest British guy she claims to have dated since being here. We have dated for 3 months!

Rather than describe how I feel I will describe the facts both in her favour and against her.

I'll begin with the Good....

- She cooks, cleans, buys me things, gives me money, makes my lunch without being asked. Just the other day she bought an expensive steam cleaner just to clean my laminate flooring. As I'm writing this message shes cleaning the floors in my house and tidying my sunroom.

- She is a 8 on my scale. I'm sure many of you would disagree if you saw her, but maybe thats just my low Self Confidence coming through.

- She is smart, capable, a great conversation and quite down to earth.

- She shares many of the rather obscure hobbies I have with a great passion, ie cheese-making, fish keeping and making driftwood sculptures.

- She has sex pretty much whenever I want it.

- Has booked holiday tickets to Czech for me already

Now for the bad....

- She is a little too harsh with my 6 year old twins I have from a previous relationship. She gets angry when I've mentioned her backing off a little and letting me have some more time with them. I only see them every other weekend at the moment, so my time with them is precious.

- She sometimes tells off, belittles and shouts at my children. I have hidden cameras in my house, from my past life in security and I have captured this on video.

- She has a 4 year old inter-racial child. Me and her are both white and it is very obvious when we're out together. Think what you will of me for this, but as a white man it's awkward playing daddy to a brown-skinned child, which in public is very obvious is not yours. (A lot of men in her past have pushed the eject button when they've found this out). On top of this she is a spoilt little shvt too!

- She accused my children of not sharing. When I've mentioned they are twins and have had to share everything since the womb, she gets angry

- When she recently met one of my 12 year old relations she mentioned she would like to "smash his head in, in a sadistic fashion" for being so gobby. - To be fair though he is an annoying little b'stard.

- Recently described my mum as being sarcastic, and now refused to come around for a family meal because she didn't want to spend too much time with her.

- Has mentioned getting married, moving in and having more children after just 3 months.

- When she speaks in Czech I can't understand a word she's saying. She could be saying anything

Has anyone dated an european/eastern european attitude type woman before?

I feel inclined to go down the narcissist/BPD/power-hungry sociopath route but I want to look at things rationally....

Any advice or your past experiences would be valid.

Feel free to flame me

Regards

Phil

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Requiring help regarding a situation I've found myself in again. Not sure how it is but it looks like I attract these types of people.....

I met a new lady from POF back in December and things have been progressing between us, and we are seeing a lot of eachother as she lives literally 5 minutes walk away from me. She is from the Czech republic, came to the UK in 2010 and as of Wednesday I am the longest British guy she claims to have dated since being here. We have dated for 3 months!

Rather than describe how I feel I will describe the facts both in her favour and against her.

I'll begin with the Good....

- She cooks, cleans, buys me things, gives me money, makes my lunch without being asked. Just the other day she bought an expensive steam cleaner just to clean my laminate flooring. As I'm writing this message shes cleaning the floors in my house and tidying my sunroom.

- She is a 8 on my scale. I'm sure many of you would disagree if you saw her, but maybe thats just my low Self Confidence coming through.

- She is smart, capable, a great conversation and quite down to earth.

- She shares many of the rather obscure hobbies I have with a great passion, ie cheese-making, fish keeping and making driftwood sculptures.

- She has sex pretty much whenever I want it.

- Has booked holiday tickets to Czech for me already

Now for the bad....

- She is a little too harsh with my 6 year old twins I have from a previous relationship. She gets angry when I've mentioned her backing off a little and letting me have some more time with them. I only see them every other weekend at the moment, so my time with them is precious.

- She sometimes tells off, belittles and shouts at my children. I have hidden cameras in my house, from my past life in security and I have captured this on video.

- She has a 4 year old inter-racial child. Me and her are both white and it is very obvious when we're out together. Think what you will of me for this, but as a white man it's awkward playing daddy to a brown-skinned child, which in public is very obvious is not yours. (A lot of men in her past have pushed the eject button when they've found this out). On top of this she is a spoilt little shvt too!

- She accused my children of not sharing. When I've mentioned they are twins and have had to share everything since the womb, she gets angry

- When she recently met one of my 12 year old relations she mentioned she would like to "smash his head in, in a sadistic fashion" for being so gobby. - To be fair though he is an annoying little b'stard.

- Recently described my mum as being sarcastic, and now refused to come around for a family meal because she didn't want to spend too much time with her.

- Has mentioned getting married, moving in and having more children after just 3 months.

- When she speaks in Czech I can't understand a word she's saying. She could be saying anything

Has anyone dated an european/eastern european attitude type woman before?

I feel inclined to go down the narcissist/BPD/power-hungry sociopath route but I want to look at things rationally....

Any advice or your past experiences would be valid.

Feel free to flame me

Regards

Phil
I can talk to you about eastern european women because I am eastern european and am around them all the time, especially young ones.

In general, they are gold diggers and are constantly looking for reassurance, mostly about their looks. But they do cook and are just better at taking care of things when compared to American women.

Looking at your relationship, I'll tell you this now, she definitely won't like your kids/will show negative energy towards them, thats 100% fact. They're not hers so shes not going to treat them that great. Your kids are probably gonna hate her eventually.
Lastly, although eastern european chicks are able to take care of you/the family, eventually every word you say will piss her off and its gonna suck. Idk if thats with everyone, like I said, this is based of me being around eastern europeans 24/7. I've also lived in Eastern Europe.
Lastly, once they develop a negative attitude towards someone, it's EXTREMELY hard to change it. They'll want nothing to do with them and it'll affect you seeing them and spending time with them as well.
I think they make better wives than American chicks FOR SURE 10000% but the fact that you guys have kids with different people kinda changes the situation so I have no definite answer for you but hopefully what I know helped.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a fvcking idiot.

3 months in she shouldn't be saying boo to a fvcking ghost where your kids are concerned. When you have your kids she should not be around, simple as that. Being rude to mum is also an instant ban, especially 3 months in.

I would have already told her to fvck off.

Get your priorities in order, ****.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you have two kids already means you can’t be that picky. I’d keep her around because of the sex and limit her interaction with your kids

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd always put my children first.
If she screams at my kids when I'm not there, she can hit the road.
Don't torture your kids with an evil stepmom.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic example of a girl being great on paper yet severely flawed (at least with respect to how she treats you/your family). Understand that she clearly intends to isolate you from your family and may ruin your relationship with them forever. End things ASAP.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd always put my children first.
If she screams at my kids when I'm not there, she can hit the road.
Don't torture your kids with an evil stepmom.
Yup, my final verdict would be to tell her to respect your kids and mom/others around you or hit the road.

A

AJ84

She yells at your kids and you don't like the colour of her's. The relationship is dead in the water. Don't waste your time, don't waste her time, move on.

Maybe in the future keep things causal until you know the person better, no matter how good of a housekeeper/ sex toy she is.

And hidden cameras? That's honestly creepy.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
She yells at your kids and you don't like the colour of her's. The relationship is dead in the water. Don't waste your time, don't waste her time, move on.

Maybe in the future keep things causal until you know the person better, no matter how good of a housekeeper/ sex toy she is.

yeah all stories with hidden cams creep me out

but tbh he knows what she does when hes away

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You in the UK?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I Iive in Toronto Canada, a less interesting city than London lol.
Oh you guys keep the U in colours too, shout out to T dot.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You described Eastern European women perfectly, they cook, clean, buy you gifts, pay for your drinks and they are freaking hot. One woman used to make my bed after we were done having sex Lol. They do it to get you hooked then once you turn into their little bish they control you and dictate everything. I almost stopped dating Eastern European blondes because even being red pill aware I start becoming a bit of AFC because of their looks hahaha. Who cares if she has an interracial child. I would keep it casual and not bring your kids around her.