Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Expensive clothes, cheap prices - places?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And no, I don't mean places like Ross (impossible to find anything because it's so disorganized) and Burlington Coat Factory (too ghetto). What are some good places to get luxury clothes at huge discounts?

The best I've found so far is the Neiman Marcus Last Call clearance center. I got a pair of Energie jeans (normally $190) for 46 dollars today, and I saw other deals anywhere from 50% to 90% off on True Religion, Seven, Grail, Paper Denim, Prada, Gucci, etc. There are only sixteen of these places in existence though, and this one is 50-60 miles from my house (it's literally about 200 yards north of Tijuana - you stand outside the store and you're staring over the border fence).

VSTbeserk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno espi I volunteered at a thrift shop dude those cloth really seemed nasty.... though it amazes me the amount of good **** people give away their! somone gave a 300$ trench coat away lol if anything maybe get jackets and jeans their :rockon:

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing to do would be to get to know your local boutique owners. They'll let you know when they're having sales. Sales at boutiques tend to be around 50% off or more, since they don't do high volume sales and don't have much stock space. This will also ensure that you're keeping up with trends.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how "expensive" you're looking for. The big discount stores like some Marshalls/TJ Max/Filene's Basement/etc seem to have lots of nice clothes for some pretty big discounts depending on the store.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look for outlet malls. They're usually out in the boonies but it's worth the drive a couple of times a year if you stock up. Also, I wouldn't completely forgo Burlington Coat Factory. They have become more "urban" in recent years but they still carry Kenneth Cole, Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger along with some other prominent designers.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was also about to recommend outlets. There is a Nautica outlet near me. It's last year's stuff at about 1/4 to 1/2 the original msrp.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TJMaxx

comic_relief