Expecting monogamy is pointless

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I finished this book recently http://www.amazon.com/The-Key-Logge...F8&qid=1383880750&sr=8-12&keywords=key+logger and it basically just confirmed what most of us should already know. Women, specifically attractive ones, have tons of options and they're very likely to take advantage of them. The book is about a dude who installed a key logger on his computer and used it to steal girl's passwords and see what they were up to on various social networks. It turns out that every single woman was caught in lies, had multiple orbiters, and some even sleeping with other men while saying otherwise. To be fair I don't think he was in an official relationship with any of these women. His expectations were a bit silly, expecting women to be faithful good girls after only seeing them for a few days. This doesn't change the fact however that all of the women lied, deceived and manipulated him and I'd imagine some of them would continue to do this had he gotten in a relationship with them.

The author made some excellent observations as to why the women behaved the way they did and how men should deal with it but I'll provide some of my own for those of you who don't feel like reading the book.

Don't get in a relationship with an attractive woman and expect her not to talk to other men. She'll lie to your face and do it behind your back. Your best defense is to be the highest value man you can be, so much so that she'll have no interest in anyone else.

Virgins are a man's best bet for an LTR. The higher the partner count the more likely she has ex's that she hasn't gotten over yet and the more promiscuous she would be. Any man who expects an attractive woman with a couple notches on her belt not to entertain the company of other men is a fool. She may or may not cheat but she'll definitely put herself in the position to do so.

I really think there's only three real options men have when dealing with women in this day and age. Always spin plates; monogamy is no longer an issue when you never promise it in the first place. Be the highest value man possible and choose a virgin with traditional values; a relationship like that has the least likelihood of a woman being unfaithful. Only form relationships with barely attractive women; lol this isn't really a choice at all but if a man is too lazy to become the high value man then forming a relationship with a chick who meets the minimum requirements of the boner test is a man's best bet for monogamy. Any other choice a man makes is setting himself up for potential failure. The woman will put herself in a position to stray and if a charming enough dude shows up she'll end up cheating. They don't call the red pill a bitter pill for nothing. Knowing the truth is sobering and can be quite depressing but it doesn't have to be. Enjoy the present moment, don't dwell on things that are beyond control, accept the nature of women and don't have unrealistic expectations of them and that pill becomes a bit more tolerable.

b305d

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, I never realized how many guys cold approach women in broad daylight until I've been intimate with some of these girls.

It happens almost every other day to them, strangers and "friends". The ****ing constant facebook messages, it's like a zombie army that you can never win against.

Fortunately, most of them are "nice guys" or straight up creeper. I don't even blame them because I wouldnt hesitate if I was in their shoes. I do have a problem when they know that it's your girl but go onward.

There are some persistent mother****ers out there though and I don't doubt that in a major metropolitan, you'll butthead with guys who are on your level if your girl is really all that.
Without sky high IL, you're done for. It's only a matter of time.

In the end, it's up to them. If they act shady, I just assume they're cheating and proceed to branch-swing.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOthing in this realm is to be trusted. You cannot trust your own self (sight, hearing or thoughts) let alone another person.

The only way to truly evolve is to not get involved.

(Said he, getting involved)

Last edited:

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the Matrix.

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Virgins are a man's best bet for an LTR. The higher the partner count the more likely she has ex's that she hasn't gotten over yet and the more promiscuous she would be.
Problem is you'll never find a virgin over the age of 18. Girls are racking up notches these days before they even enter high school. What you WILL find a lot of though, is fake-virgins, or girls that've lied to themselves that they're a virgin because the dude didn't cvm in her or he didn't "go in all the way", and silly sh*t like that. Like OP said, your best bet as a man is to be a high value as you can, don't pick a girl that's been with tooooo many guys (you can tell by her mannerisms, dead giveaway every time) and be dominant, dominant, dominant. Even a bonafide slvt is submissive to at least ONE guy she respects.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
casaanova said:
Problem is you'll never find a virgin over the age of 18. Girls are racking up notches these days before they even enter high school. What you WILL find a lot of though, is fake-virgins, or girls that've lied to themselves that they're a virgin because the dude didn't cvm in her or he didn't "go in all the way", and silly sh*t like that. Like OP said, your best bet as a man is to be a high value as you can, don't pick a girl that's been with tooooo many guys (you can tell by her mannerisms, dead giveaway every time) and be dominant, dominant, dominant. Even a bonafide slvt is submissive to at least ONE guy she respects.

Right