"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Expect the unexpected

tx_xp

Don Juan
Joined
May 12, 2003
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
There was a recent thread on missed opportunities which made me think of this. You need to expect the unexpected or at least be ready to handle it. When a girl out right hits on you, you need to be ready to deal with it and deal with it quickly. Most of my lost opportunities come from this. A blatant pick up attempt that I zoned out on or wasn’t man enough to deal with it the way I wanted. These range from very subtle comments to outright blatant unbelievable **** that I didn’t know if she was being serious or not. I miss so must subtle **** all the time it isn’t even funny, I think we all do actually.

I am going to give an example of the most blatant thing ever said to me; I know some guys dream for a moment like this. What I never considered before is how much time it took her to asking say this (considering saying it) or if she just said it without thinking too much.

I was in training school and we were all lacking sex because of the training (this was in the military). We are all hanging out one weekend night I don’t even recall what the conversation was if it was anything at all. There are several people around and this girl looks at me out of the blue and asks me “Do you want to go ****?” I just paused and thought to myself so many things, first is she serious, what should the answer be, and all these people are around. Before I could formulate my words (within seconds) another dude in a laughing manner says hell I will, or if he doesn’t I will or something to that effect. She just said okay and they went off and did it, I know because I walked by later and saw them.

I am not saying that I would have done it or wouldn’t have but I wasn’t expecting the unexpected.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PimpWannabe

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
PA
Thats a damn good point man, we should all be ready to deal when the unexpected hits. I had a similar experence, not to the same degree but similar and it sucks. it definatly pays to be on your feet.
 
Top