"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Expect the "TAKE A BREAK" and what it might mean

vicki

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
dallas
Some women will test a guy and go into the "lets take a break
from being serious".

Your reaction to this possible test is very important.

Do you:
freak out, act desperate, complain,????

or do you:
react calmly, move on, be a man


BOYS.......you need to be ready for this little examination,
and know how to use it to your advantage
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
This is one of those tests that basically you're screwed no matter what you say. It's in the same category as when a girl asks you about another girl and says "Isn't she pretty?". If you answer yes, then it sparks jealousy, and if you say no, you're seen as bullsh*tting
 

Kevon

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
correct answer is "Yes she is, if you are into that type of stuff, Im into you"
 

\m/

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Originally posted by Kevon
correct answer is "Yes she is, if you are into that type of stuff, Im into you"
smooth real smooth.

Mellow Yellow anyone?
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Massachusetts
If she says take a break, you've basically been LJBFed. Of course it won't do any good to freak out, but you should look for other prospects so that you can make the break permanent.

correct answer is "Yes she is, if you are into that type of stuff, Im into you"
And for this...this is a kissass answer in my opinion. What I would do is be the obnoxious jack@ss I am and say "Hell Yeah! I would hit that in a second! Matter of fact, I would hit that from behind!". Don't take her so seriously.:D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
Originally posted by vicki
Some women will test a guy and go into the "lets take a break
from being serious".

Your reaction to this possible test is very important.

Do you:
freak out, act desperate, complain,????

or do you:
react calmly, move on, be a man


BOYS.......you need to be ready for this little examination,
and know how to use it to your advantage
hmmm not really a test though......
no chick who is that keen on a real man would ever say "lets take a break" as a test for fear that he would actually say yep i agree.

mind you ive heard it said plenty of times in the dark AFC days.

btw lets take a break from being serious = my IL is falling, your suffocating, i wanna see other people for awhile.
but your dead right on what you should do:
react calmly, move on, be a man
 

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
189
Reaction score
1
It Happens All the Time

I've been through this several times before, and am going through it now. What Vicki is talking about is a variant of the "Switch."

The Switch is when a couple seemingly ends or puts on hiatus an LTR. One or both of the partners may initiate it. The Switch period may last anywhere from several weeks to several months. After that, the couple starts going at it again, often hot and heavy.

If a woman pulls the Switch on you, don't automatically assume you've been totally dumped or LJBFed. Just keep cool and take it in stride. Hey, she may actually be dumping you. But, then again, she may not. I know of at least two happily married couples who went through this.
 

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
Re: It Happens All the Time

Originally posted by Bud Wiser
Hey, she may actually be dumping you. But, then again, she may not.
and why would any self respecting man stick around on the off chance that it may not be bullsh!t ********?
like i said if she digs you she would never say " lets take a break"
 

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
189
Reaction score
1
Re: Re: It Happens All the Time

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
and why would any self respecting man stick around on the off chance that it may not be bullsh!t ********?
like i said if she digs you she would never say " lets take a break"
Where did I say that you should stick around? The thing is, you don't; you move on. If she comes back a few months later, then you're one who makes the decision as to whether or not you want to pick it up again.

Yes, she can say, "let's take a break" and still dig you.

I'm not making this stuff up. It's happened to me more than once. In both cases, she came back.
 

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
Re: Re: Re: It Happens All the Time

Originally posted by Bud Wiser

Yes, she can say, "let's take a break" and still dig you.

I'm not making this stuff up. It's happened to me more than once. In both cases, she came back.
ive never once had a single chick say to me "lets take a break" who i knew was into me.

Where did I say that you should stick around?
you didnt, but your post implyed that its not necessarily a bad thing, and if its not a bad thing shes still in the loop isnt she?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
189
Reaction score
1
Re: Re: Re: Re: It Happens All the Time

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
ive never once had a single chick say to me "lets take a break" who i knew was into me.


you didnt, but your post implyed that its not necessarily a bad thing, and if its not a bad thing shes still in the loop isnt she?
Just because it hasn't happened to you yet doesn't mean it won't.

Maybe she is in the loop, maybe she isn't. In my experiences, in one case I took her back, in the other I didn't.
 

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
189
Reaction score
1
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It Happens All the Time

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
maybe, but if and when it does i will have enough sense to give her the break she wants, for good.
To each his own. Just don't be surprised if she comes back. One thing's for sure -- you'll be in the driver's seat then.
 

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
memphis
I view women "tests" as playing games. A guy like me don`t have time for games. Be a woman and grow up. If a guy really likes a woman, he will do anything to keep her excited and interested.
 

Healer

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
I had a GF who tested me with this sometimes..

I just remained calm and said.

"No, I dont need a break. Why do you ask?."

or something along those lines.

Sometimes when it was a CLEAR test I would say

"maybe your right, we should go on a break and sleep with other people."

She would then say, no no no I wasnt serious I just wanted to know what you were saying. (but then she would get jealous and ask me why I wanted to sleep with other people)

crazy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top