“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Expanded purpose of a wingman...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
An old highschool friend of mine came to my house a few weeks back, he had just got through a fairly rough time with drugs and everything, and is now trying to stay sober, and away from the people that would constantly be doing the drugs. Despite the objection of other friends that roommates are trouble, I let him stay in the house under relaxed conditions (except that there are NO second chances if he falls back to the drugs).

So, now that he's back on his feet, and has some money of hiis own we are back at a stage where we can both pick up women.

I've been thinking about how we talk about wingmen here.

We talk about them as being there for the immediate help in picking up a woman. As in "wanna be my wingman?" They are there to make sure that you don't choke and avoid approaching that woman. They are there to help the conversation stay afloat. They are also there to diffuse any potential c0ckblockers approaching.

I have not once talked to my friend about being my wingman, I usually I handle myself pretty well... and so does he. He is not an AFC, but he isn't what I would call a DJ either. He does his own thing, and mostly gets by on his looks.

Yet, he has been keeping me more motivated then usual. When he first showed up, and we started going out and partying, I managed to pull a few different girls over the course of a couple nights (ended up shagging 2 of them) and felt a little bad because my friend (at that point) was hurting for sex of his own.

Then he got it...I was happy for him. Now, it seems that he's gotten himself into quite the groove, and the better he is doing, the more it motivates me to go out and bang chicks.

That's why I would expand the definition of the wingman to include that they are there to also keep each other motivated over the long term and to egg each other on when things start slowng down.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
indeed you need someone to motivate you but real Dj can work it just perfect on his own
 
Top