Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Expanded purpose of a wingman...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An old highschool friend of mine came to my house a few weeks back, he had just got through a fairly rough time with drugs and everything, and is now trying to stay sober, and away from the people that would constantly be doing the drugs. Despite the objection of other friends that roommates are trouble, I let him stay in the house under relaxed conditions (except that there are NO second chances if he falls back to the drugs).

So, now that he's back on his feet, and has some money of hiis own we are back at a stage where we can both pick up women.

I've been thinking about how we talk about wingmen here.

We talk about them as being there for the immediate help in picking up a woman. As in "wanna be my wingman?" They are there to make sure that you don't choke and avoid approaching that woman. They are there to help the conversation stay afloat. They are also there to diffuse any potential c0ckblockers approaching.

I have not once talked to my friend about being my wingman, I usually I handle myself pretty well... and so does he. He is not an AFC, but he isn't what I would call a DJ either. He does his own thing, and mostly gets by on his looks.

Yet, he has been keeping me more motivated then usual. When he first showed up, and we started going out and partying, I managed to pull a few different girls over the course of a couple nights (ended up shagging 2 of them) and felt a little bad because my friend (at that point) was hurting for sex of his own.

Then he got it...I was happy for him. Now, it seems that he's gotten himself into quite the groove, and the better he is doing, the more it motivates me to go out and bang chicks.

That's why I would expand the definition of the wingman to include that they are there to also keep each other motivated over the long term and to egg each other on when things start slowng down.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
indeed you need someone to motivate you but real Dj can work it just perfect on his own