Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Exe's That Came Back After A Long Time?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
So last night while I was out drinking with some friends, I received a text message around 11PM from a chick that I was dating around 4 years ago.


At the time I remember being really into this chick, but she distanced herself from me over some petty little disagreement.

I didn't give a fuk and just moved onto new chicks... So her contacting me out of the blue like this, has thrown me back a little.

She even suggested catching up soon and going for a drink..

Why do exe's contact you, after such a long time?

My guess is.. The NEW guy, whose c0ck she was polishing didn't quite meet upto her expectations and has now been discarded by her.

Poor fuk... anyhow my intention is to IGNORE the shyte out of her, if she messages me again.

I don't even remember what this hoe looks like.

I am pretty sure I could get a lay out of her... But I put my self respect before puzzy.

I aint going to be anyone's back up plan.
As rollo says leave the trash at the curb and don't look back. The garbage truck in the form of a cuck will take it away.

I have been guilty of going slumming before just to smash and dash. Hit and run but it's a fools gold. It's dangerous and never worth it. Don't do it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top