"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Exe's That Came Back After A Long Time?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
Just out of curiosity, I would meet her. Why not? Unless, as a few have posted, you were head over heels about her and considered her a oneitits before your DJ journey. But if not, do it. I'd be curious how she's aged, as women age quicker in the face and bod than men, and I would flat out ask her why she reached out. I'd make the date super convenient for me, a place really close to my house and cheap. Like a Starbucks or Buffalo Wild Wings. Don't buy anything for her, as a matter of fact when the bill came, I'd push it towards her and say, "Oh, one thing I do remember from 4 years ago is that it's your turn to buy,"and then laugh. Keep it short and DON'T commit to another date or even seeing her again. If she looks hot and things go well, add her to your rotation--that's it.

Unfortunately, people don't change. If she was an entitled, petty b*itch back then she probably still is, so gf or LTR is out. But, if you can control your emotions with her, bang her a few times. Who cares?

Let us know what happens.

Good luck.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
She's an ex for a reason. Unless she apologizes for wasting your time or whatever she did to you, pass. You obviously have feelings for her, and seeing or dating her would just bring them back. It happened to me a couple times this year already (posted here about them too). I stayed NC on one, and ghosted the other. Unless they are crawling back to you and admit they fvcked up, no second chances. Now, if it was just sex a few times that is one thing, you had a six month relationship with her, so there are bound to be feelings. She's just hit a slump. Never take the trash back in after you've taken it to the curb.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Yeah that can be dangerous letting a girl back in your life that you were emotionally invested in but finally got over. Reason being is there’s still a part of you deep down that will come to the top when you’re with her and before you know it you’re getting dumped all over again.

I agree with this.. I had feelings for this chick back in the day.

I only dated her for around 6-7 months, girl was hard work and I was kinda blue pill back then..

Was kinda relieved when it ended.. She actually ghosted me lol.

I've got two plates in rotation that i'm pounding on the weekends.. I doubt I can even fit her on.

Girls don't reach out to an ex this many years down the line... Unless she has hit the wall.. Or some dude has truly fuked her over.

Meh i've got better things to do, than go revisit this ghost from the past.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I agree with this.. I had feelings for this chick back in the day.

I only dated her for around 6-7 months, girl was hard work and I was kinda blue pill back then..

Was kinda relieved when it ended.. She actually ghosted me lol.

I've got two plates in rotation that i'm pounding on the weekends.. I doubt I can even fit her on.

Girls don't reach out to an ex this many years down the line... Unless she has hit the wall.. Or some dude has truly fuked her over.

Meh i've got better things to do, than go revisit this ghost from the past.
A lot of women hit the wall and refuse to come to terms with it. They think they can still play the same games they played back when y’all dated. TRUST ME ON THIS. They think just because they had you wrapped around their finger once that it won’t take much effort to do again. Women don’t think most guys actively improve themselves after bad experiences because let’s be honest, most don’t. We are the select few that are constantly working to improve ourselves and this girl still thinks you’re going to be the same guy she dated for 6 months 4 years ago.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
A lot of women hit the wall and refuse to come to terms with it. They think they can still play the same games they played back when y’all dated. TRUST ME ON THIS. They think just because they had you wrapped around their finger once that it won’t take much effort to do again. Women don’t think most guys actively improve themselves after bad experiences because let’s be honest, most don’t. We are the select few that are constantly working to improve ourselves and this girl still thinks you’re going to be the same guy she dated for 6 months 4 years ago.

This time around I would destroy her Ass Bruv.. Have her take part in 3sums, all kinds of crazy chit.

4 years ago, I still had the Disney Version of relationships in my head.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
This time around I would destroy her Ass Bruv.. Have her take part in 3sums, all kinds of crazy chit.

4 years ago, I still had the Disney Version of relationships in my head.
When she ghosted you did you foresee it coming? Did you chase after her after she ghosted you?
 

allancc3

Banned
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
236
Reaction score
127
Age
35
Just out of curiosity, I would meet her. Why not? Unless, as a few have posted, you were head over heels about her and considered her a oneitits before your DJ journey. But if not, do it. I'd be curious how she's aged, as women age quicker in the face and bod than men, and I would flat out ask her why she reached out. I'd make the date super convenient for me, a place really close to my house and cheap. Like a Starbucks or Buffalo Wild Wings. Don't buy anything for her, as a matter of fact when the bill came, I'd push it towards her and say, "Oh, one thing I do remember from 4 years ago is that it's your turn to buy,"and then laugh. Keep it short and DON'T commit to another date or even seeing her again. If she looks hot and things go well, add her to your rotation--that's it.

Unfortunately, people don't change. If she was an entitled, petty b*itch back then she probably still is, so gf or LTR is out. But, if you can control your emotions with her, bang her a few times. Who cares?

Let us know what happens.

Good luck.
It's always strange to me that guys are constantly looking to lie, front, perpetrate or otherwise come up with some quick scam or scheme for some short term action. It's the mentality of the low value guy. And more often than not, it doesn't work anyway, or in the rare event it does, he gets called out and winds up looking foolish.

It's like the girl who gets all glammed up with an all day make up and shopping fest just for two hours out on the town. You see shortie the next morning with no heels and no makeup and she can't even look you in the eye.

If she can't handle honesty she's probaby a nutjob anyway and best avoided.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
It's always strange to me that guys are constantly looking to lie, front, perpetrate or otherwise come up with some quick scam or scheme for some short term action. It's the mentality of the low value guy. And more often than not, it doesn't work anyway, or in the rare event it does, he gets called out and winds up looking foolish.

It's like the girl who gets all glammed up with an all day make up and shopping fest just for two hours out on the town. You see shortie the next morning with no heels and no makeup and she can't even look you in the eye.

If she can't handle honesty she's probaby a nutjob anyway and best avoided.
I hate to say it, but this dude is right. Every time in my past I've taken an ex back, it lasted for a minute and the same issues arose. Leave the trash outside. Trust when I tell you, you have more power and strength in yourself and to them when you just stay NC and move on with your life. They are an ex for a reason.

Rollo once said if you entertain taking her back w/o her apologizing and recognizing how she done you wrong, you're just going to get hurt again. It's hard to keep a lady you were in a relationship as just a plate. We are human and we will develop feelings with them again. NC 4 Life unless she yields and acknowledges her sins. However, I will stress, they will prob. happen again.
 
Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
It's always strange to me that guys are constantly looking to lie, front, perpetrate or otherwise come up with some quick scam or scheme for some short term action. It's the mentality of the low value guy. And more often than not, it doesn't work anyway, or in the rare event it does, he gets called out and winds up looking foolish.

It's like the girl who gets all glammed up with an all day make up and shopping fest just for two hours out on the town. You see shortie the next morning with no heels and no makeup and she can't even look you in the eye.

If she can't handle honesty she's probaby a nutjob anyway and best avoided.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I honestly have no idea what the F you're talking about.

Ciao.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Yeah that can be dangerous letting a girl back in your life that you were emotionally invested in but finally got over. Reason being is there’s still a part of you deep down that will come to the top when you’re with her and before you know it you’re getting dumped all over again.
If there were feelings involved from the guy's end it's just too easily to become vulnerable again.

No thanks. Plenty of clean slates out there for me to pursue.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
When she ghosted you did you foresee it coming? Did you chase after her after she ghosted you?

My memory is a little vague, but I think we had a little disagreement over some BS..

Then she stopped replying to my text messages!

Woman are cold remorseless creatures.. In one moment they will be confessing there undying love.. In the next moment, they can without hesitation just ghost your ass and go off sucking off other mens DIKS.

Chameleons!
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
My memory is a little vague, but I think we had a little disagreement over some BS..

Then she stopped replying to my text messages!

Woman are cold remorseless creatures.. In one moment they will be confessing there undying love.. In the next moment, they can without hesitation just ghost your ass and go off sucking off other mens DIKS.

Chameleons!
Oh I know what you mean. In a week I had a girl go from “I see is being together for a long time” to her mentally checking out within a week. Luckily I saw what she was doing and didn’t chase and we basically ghosted each other at the same time. I don’t trust women though, they can tell me the sky is blue and I won’t believe it. They also lie by omission. All of them do.
 

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
My memory is a little vague, but I think we had a little disagreement over some BS..

Then she stopped replying to my text messages!

Woman are cold remorseless creatures.. In one moment they will be confessing there undying love.. In the next moment, they can without hesitation just ghost your ass and go off sucking off other mens DIKS.

Chameleons!
Yes they are. I’ve experienced it a couple times in my blue pill days. They can be ice cold. One ex of mine confessed that she loved me and then literally a couple months later ghosted me and stopped responding to my msgs. Like I said I was blue pilled when this happen. It stung very, very, very badly at the time. I thought this women was “it”.

that blue pill mindset. i guess if there’s one thing i can thank her for is leading me to red pill. i haven’t invested as much in a woman as i did her since that happened a few yrs ago
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
"Exe's That Came Back After A Long Time?"

 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I hate to say it, but this dude is right. Every time in my past I've taken an ex back, it lasted for a minute and the same issues arose. Leave the trash outside. Trust when I tell you, you have more power and strength in yourself and to them when you just stay NC and move on with your life. They are an ex for a reason.

Rollo once said if you entertain taking her back w/o her apologizing and recognizing how she done you wrong, you're just going to get hurt again. It's hard to keep a lady you were in a relationship as just a plate. We are human and we will develop feelings with them again. NC 4 Life unless she yields and acknowledges her sins. However, I will stress, they will prob. happen again.
Even if they
Yes they are. I’ve experienced it a couple times in my blue pill days. They can be ice cold. One ex of mine confessed that she loved me and then literally a couple months later ghosted me and stopped responding to my msgs. Like I said I was blue pilled when this happen. It stung very, very, very badly at the time. I thought this women was “it”.

that blue pill mindset. i guess if there’s one thing i can thank her for is leading me to red pill. i haven’t invested as much in a woman as i did her since that happened a few yrs ago
Welcome to the reality of woman.. Glad your Disney days are behind you now.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Yes they are. I’ve experienced it a couple times in my blue pill days. They can be ice cold. One ex of mine confessed that she loved me and then literally a couple months later ghosted me and stopped responding to my msgs. Like I said I was blue pilled when this happen. It stung very, very, very badly at the time. I thought this women was “it”.

that blue pill mindset. i guess if there’s one thing i can thank her for is leading me to red pill. i haven’t invested as much in a woman as i did her since that happened a few yrs ago
Mate.. My current ex portrayed the image of a very sweet and innocent person.. She was very naive (so I thought)

She was the wifey type material.. Very caring and always follows the mans lead.

In the end, she showed a side of herself that was a complete opposite.. Very cold.. A simple text saying it is over.. Then puff Gone!

Even the text was a complete lack of emotion.. Like I said they are Chameleons.

Never do too much for them.. Always stay a little emotionally detached and be prepared for them to flip the script on you at ANY point.

In this age we live in.. Do not expect long lasting loyalty from a woman.. She will have her eye on multiple options!
 

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
She's an ex for a reason. Unless she apologizes for wasting your time or whatever she did to you, pass. You obviously have feelings for her, and seeing or dating her would just bring them back. It happened to me a couple times this year already (posted here about them too). I stayed NC on one, and ghosted the other. Unless they are crawling back to you and admit they fvcked up, no second chances. Now, if it was just sex a few times that is one thing, you had a six month relationship with her, so there are bound to be feelings. She's just hit a slump. Never take the trash back in after you've taken it to the curb.
gawd.. typical watered down advice
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
What about an ex that left because you treated her badly, that’s what happened in my case. We broke up a few times and she basically grew tired of loving me more than I loved her.

When she ghosted me I took it badly and thought I loved her, I was wrong, I couldn’t give a fvck about her now but still think about her from time to time and would love to bang again.
 

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
Mate.. My current ex portrayed the image of a very sweet and innocent person.. She was very naive (so I thought)

She was the wifey type material.. Very caring and always follows the mans lead.

In the end, she showed a side of herself that was a complete opposite.. Very cold.. A simple text saying it is over.. Then puff Gone!

Even the text was a complete lack of emotion.. Like I said they are Chameleons.

Never do too much for them.. Always stay a little emotionally detached and be prepared for them to flip the script on you at ANY point.

In this age we live in.. Do not expect long lasting loyalty from a woman.. She will have her eye on multiple options!
yeah it took me a long while getting over the ex I talked about. i think it was the complete 180 she pulled more than anything. I fell right into it too. Hook, line and sinker.

and you’re right about not women not being loyal... especially in this day and age.

I haven’t invested much into any chick since then (3 years now). little bits here and there but nothing compared to this woman 3 yrs ago. and it does suck because every blue moon I do get a little urge to want to meet a very quality woman and have a quality relationship but that urge quickly evaporates when I think of experiences like the one 3 yrs ago and experiences I read such as yours on here.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top