"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Exe's That Came Back After A Long Time?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
So last night while I was out drinking with some friends, I received a text message around 11PM from a chick that I was dating around 4 years ago.


At the time I remember being really into this chick, but she distanced herself from me over some petty little disagreement.

I didn't give a fuk and just moved onto new chicks... So her contacting me out of the blue like this, has thrown me back a little.

She even suggested catching up soon and going for a drink..

Why do exe's contact you, after such a long time?

My guess is.. The NEW guy, whose c0ck she was polishing didn't quite meet upto her expectations and has now been discarded by her.

Poor fuk... anyhow my intention is to IGNORE the shyte out of her, if she messages me again.

I don't even remember what this hoe looks like.

I am pretty sure I could get a lay out of her... But I put my self respect before puzzy.

I aint going to be anyone's back up plan.
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
It;s funny because a girl I've known 3 years and stopped seeing about 6 months ago unblocked and messaged me today.

She asked if I was living with Sara and I said she moved out, she's looking to rent a room from me. I said lets grab a coffee when she's back in the country and we can talk about it. I said if we stay friends with no sex it could work.

I'm already thinking about banging her.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
So last night while I was out drinking with some friends, I received a text message around 11PM from a chick that I was dating around 4 years ago.


At the time I remember being really into this chick, but she distanced herself from me over some petty little disagreement.

I didn't give a fuk and just moved onto new chicks... So her contacting me out of the blue like this, has thrown me back a little.

She even suggested catching up soon and going for a drink..

Why do exe's contact you, after such a long time?

My guess is.. The NEW guy, whose c0ck she was polishing didn't quite meet upto her expectations and has now been discarded by her.

Poor fuk... anyhow my intention is to IGNORE the shyte out of her, if she messages me again.

I don't even remember what this hoe looks like.

I am pretty sure I could get a lay out of her... But I put my self respect before puzzy.

I aint going to be anyone's back up plan.
If she's bang-able then what's the problem?

Unless you're got other in the wings then go for it.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Most men disagree but I'm all about The One Strike Rule. Men need to remember, YOU are the prize. She has to earn you; not the other way around.

I'd stay NC. She missed her chance.
This is Exactly why I don't intend to take her up on her offer to meet for a Drink.

You walked away once, to try out new dik? Keep walking!
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
This is Exactly why I don't intend to take her up on her offer to meet for a Drink.

You walked away once, to try out new dik? Keep walking!
Weird
How old is she?
Maybe she just hit the wall hard.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
So I’m unclear...you call her an ex yet it sounds like you only went out on a few dates? Did you bang her? Was there a bad breakup? Were you two official?

She has come back because you left an imprint on her and her most recent dude is on the way out. You can absolutely fvck her, and I actually advocate for it. But if you were in a relationship before then that ship has sailed, you can’t get back into a relationship. Fvck buddy? Sure
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Question, has she recently seen you somewhere before reaching out to you? Usually when a girl reaches back out they see you’ve made some big improvement in yourself that gets their curiosity up.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Well, for men who are easily attached, heart broken types, orbiter types, white knight types, captain save a ho types..etc

Stay well clear of an Ex.

Now for men who r predisposed to dismiss women easily then keep her in rotation or in orbit, at the minimum in outer orbit.

It's a win win situation when an Ex orbits in ur circle of influence, turn her into a loyal soldier.

Just know the type of man u r and then act accordingly...
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
So I’m unclear...you call her an ex yet it sounds like you only went out on a few dates? Did you bang her? Was there a bad breakup? Were you two official?

She has come back because you left an imprint on her and her most recent dude is on the way out. You can absolutely fvck her, and I actually advocate for it. But if you were in a relationship before then that ship has sailed, you can’t get back into a relationship. Fvck buddy? Sure
To answer your question.. Yes I banged this girl fukin stupid.. Dated for around 6 months.

She had major entitlement issues.. Anyhow I can quite easily bang this Slvt again..

However once a chick proves herself to be low value in my eyes.. I close that door for GOOD. Self respect comes before puzzy.

I'm sure she has hit the wall.. Or some dude has fuked her over, this is why she is reaching out.

She aint gona get a crumb of sympathy off me!
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
To answer your question.. Yes I banged this girl fukin stupid.. Dated for around 6 months.

She had major entitlement issues.. Anyhow I can quite easily bang this Slvt again..

However once a chick proves herself to be low value in my eyes.. I close that door for GOOD. Self respect comes before puzzy.

I'm sure she has hit the wall.. Or some dude has fuked her over, this is why she is reaching out.

She aint gona get a crumb of sympathy off me!
I fvck girls who come in and out of my life all the time with no thought of "she rejected me now I have to give her the one shot rule to prove I am alpha." Not saying that's what you're doing but it seems strange to turn down pvssy…

Are you so drowned in pvssy that you literally cant add anyone to the rotation? Did she prove herself to be such low quality that it's not even worth consideration? You started a thread on it, so I'm wondering what the motivation is.

B1tches are fickle man, they will try to re-enter your life based on nothing more than the change in direction of the wind.

Ill ask the question, you worried bout catching the feelz?
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I fvck girls who come in and out of my life all the time with no thought of "she rejected me now I have to give her the one shot rule to prove I am alpha." Not saying that's what you're doing but it seems strange to turn down pvssy…

Are you so drowned in pvssy that you literally cant add anyone to the rotation? Did she prove herself to be such low quality that it's not even worth consideration? You started a thread on it, so I'm wondering what the motivation is.

B1tches are fickle man, they will try to re-enter your life based on nothing more than the change in direction of the wind.

Ill ask the question, you worried bout catching the feelz?
I have two on rotation at the moment.. With work, Gym, family, friends etc.. I can't be bothered adding this one to the rotation, especially with her ghosting me over some BS petty thing.

I don't have much need for her at the current time, so it won't bother me in the slightest to just ignore for GOOD.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
54
Age
35
To answer your question.. Yes I banged this girl fukin stupid.. Dated for around 6 months.

She had major entitlement issues.. Anyhow I can quite easily bang this Slvt again..

However once a chick proves herself to be low value in my eyes.. I close that door for GOOD. Self respect comes before puzzy.

I'm sure she has hit the wall.. Or some dude has fuked her over, this is why she is reaching out.

She aint gona get a crumb of sympathy off me!
Then what the hell are you doing posting on here for? You said you were taken back, then you proceed to keep calling her a slvt, low value and “done with her” so what’s the problem?
You already know the answer supposedly so why you wasting any time? Do what you say you’re gonna do.

Sounds to me you want to bang her but you’re too busy trying to act high value and like you don’t give a sh!t. go bang her if you want. . Who the fvck cares she walked 4 years ago? If you really do then next her, if you are fronting then just bang. Simple as that.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Then what the hell are you doing posting on here for? You said you were taken back, then you proceed to keep calling her a slvt, low value and “done with her” so what’s the problem?
You already know the answer supposedly so why you wasting any time? Do what you say you’re gonna do.

Sounds to me you want to bang her but you’re too busy trying to act high value and like you don’t give a sh!t. go bang her if you want. . Who the fvck cares she walked 4 years ago? If you really do then next her, if you are fronting then just bang. Simple as that.

I was just looking for opinions on why chicks come back around after such a long time dumb azz.

Its a general question.. You would think in this age, they would have multiple options and wouldn't need to revisit someone from that many years ago.

The question wasn't should I get her back in rotation.. Try reading the damn post.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Question, has she recently seen you somewhere before reaching out to you? Usually when a girl reaches back out they see you’ve made some big improvement in yourself that gets their curiosity up.

Completely out of the blue, never seen around in years.. Maybe she was just horny lol
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
If I was emotionally invested in a chick and she tries to come back later on I dont go there. If I was just spinning her as a plate, sure, meet up for a drink if she reaches out.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
If I was emotionally invested in a chick and she tries to come back later on I dont go there. If I was just spinning her as a plate, sure, meet up for a drink if she reaches out.
Yeah that can be dangerous letting a girl back in your life that you were emotionally invested in but finally got over. Reason being is there’s still a part of you deep down that will come to the top when you’re with her and before you know it you’re getting dumped all over again.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top