Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exercising daily: What's your motivation?

JB2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be in really good shape but unfortunately stopped working out for a couple years and got back out of shape again. I'd like to lose 20 lb this summer, but getting motivated is really a problem. I always find excuses after coming home from work "too tired" etc.

Is there any way to force myself to stick to a plan? Where does your motivation come from?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for me, it's like i've passed the point of no return. i've put in so much work into my body that to give up now would be a waste, so it's easier to just keep going.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my motivation is the thought of my new physique.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On Friday I saw a guy bouldering in the gym using only his hands. It takes an incredible amount of strength to climb a 12 foot wall using only your hands, but he moved all the way across the wall sans feet too.

Over two days and way more than a hundred pullups later, I'm still wanting to be that dude. That's my motivation.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Motivation? Going out every day and knowing that for every 10 people I come across, at least 6 of them are going to be overweight. I sure as hell going to do my d@mnedest to stay in the minority.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Motivation is being able to lower a girl on and off my c0ck like i'm using her to do barbell curls while having sex.

THAT my friends...is motivation.

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when i think about not going to the gym and watching tv or something instead, ijust think to myself, everything in life is a choice, if i end up at age 40 and everything sucks, i have no one to blame but myself. usually following on this thought path gets me pumped.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My motivation? I weigh 150lbs. I'm a skinny mofo. When I play football I lay out kids 30lbs heavier than me. I look like a twig with my shirt off. I figure, if I gain about 15-20lbs, I'll be laying kids out, no problem. I'll look a hell of a lot better, have an easier time with everything in my life. Be more explosive, more powerful, sexier, feel better, etc. Besides, I want to get into fitness as a career. Can't really send a good impression if I'm weak and overweight.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My motivation is easy:

Failure is not an option, if something is not working i will modify it until it does.. there will be no giving up.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The clock is ticking... I only have 60 or so years on this rock, and I want to cram in as much as I can before I die.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have self-respect. That's my motivation.

People who have no respect for their body, who have the body of a fat 50 year old at 20, those people disgust me today. I've had my periods when I was overweight, and looking at those pictures of myself is just sad. Don't forget that fat makes you more feminine, it releases those feminine hormones. Ever wonder why fat men all look so feminine? Yeah thats why. I realize now how pathetic it is to waste your time and energy when you have so much potential. At the end it all comes down to:

You can't be a real man if you don't respect your body and treat it like a tool, a weapon, a temple, etc. There is nothing like the confidence and energy and the feeling of raw masculine energy that comes from keeping in shape. It doesn't matter if you lift or run marathons, just keep in shape, keep sharp.

I will go as far as saying that unless you do serious physical activity or are a great athlete already, you can't be a real, complete man without keeping in shape. Real men are hunters, warriors, not flabby pvssies.

Health
Wealth
Women

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make fun of fat ugly people as much as i can. That way all my friends will never let me be anything less than perfect because they'll ridicule me if i slip.

Reaction score
Here's my number one motivation! It's..... SEX! DJing is so much better when ur in shape u feel better = confidence and you feel great with ur shirt off. Working out helps improve sex, sports and life. If ur out of shape ur more likely to get ED and PE when ur older. I plan to stay in shape like the old guy in FHM and have sex till I die.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fell off for years...

I just recently started eating right and exercising again...

What keeps me going...

Knowing that everyday I'm sexier than the day B4..

People have actually commented on how I'm looking better
(I hardly notice much change)

and...

I'm getting a lot more attention from the ladies than I was even 2 months ago....

So just keep at it....it takes time..

Sarge on

:rockon:

secretfire222

Reaction score
To me its an addiction.

It's like I have to be at the gym, or working out my body in some sort of way, every day. I'd say just get in the gym and just do it until it becomes a part of your routine, or find a partner.

Man I could really go for some gym right now :rockon:

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my motivation? well, im 30 years old, i used to workout when i was in my twenties and it felt good, but i made my errors in life, i stopped training because of a girl, i thought i've achieved my goal, i met a girl and she likes me, now i dont need to bulk up anymore... man i was wrong, i got fat, old looking, less endurance even, i got really out of shape.

Now i workout for myself and i dont intend to stop. if with pumping iron i get more girls to notice me thats fine, but thats not my main objective, my objective is to be more confident, and be happy with my body.

Reaction score
My motivation?

I used to be a chubby lazy, disproposrtionate, weak sack of crap. When I started working out, I started to see results. Not just physically but people areound me changed their attitude as I changed mine. More self-confident, humble and more outgoing. My interactions with the chicks got better and I managed to snag one for awhile.

But then I got lazy. I things things were okay. I thought that if I stopped putting so much effort into it that I would still maintain what I had with minimal work.

WRONG!

Now I am back on track. I have to keep working out, constantly, relentlessly. Once you stop, its alot harder to start again than at the beginning.

Not only that, but hell I have wasted 1/3 of my life. I'm going to be dead soon. Death is coming, maybe tomorrow, next week, next year, or in 20 years. Time on earth is finite.

I don't want to be what I used to be, or even what I am. I want more. I want to be the best that I can be. I want great body, discipline, willpower, hot chicks... I want it all.

To me it's more than just working out. It is a way of life. It changes you inside and out. Whatever you learn on this path can be applied in other areas. I am a University Student and you better be sure that the discipline has paid off.

Time is running out. For you also. You need to make a change and stick with it. You never know when you are going to wake up dead.

If you wanna work out, then work out mothafuka! Quit procrastinating! It's not going to get you that body you've always wanted and the benefits that come with it. If anything, it will simply be another regret when you realize that it is too late.

Oh well.