Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exercise your jaw

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm considering buying this gadget that lets you work out your jaw muscles to gradually improve your jawline, biting and holding and releasing and repeating.

Is it bullshít?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just kiss a lot of women. My face literally looks better after I makeout with someone for a long time. I kid you not.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just buy some Falim gum, it is near flavorless sugarless mastic gum. Mastic gum usually doesn't lose it's chew factor, it will also clean your teeth slightly while working out the muscles in your jaw.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems unnecessary. There are tons of good simple jawline exercises on youtube. Combine those with losing fat and stay off too much salt (which retains water). There are no quick fixes unfortunately.

JonD13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try this one, it's Easy & Fun!

These movements target the muscles around the mouth and on the sides of the lips.

400x400_5_Exercises_For_a_Defined_and_Muscular_Jawline_Vowel_Sounds.gif

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. These are so ridiculous. Don’t waste your time or energy. You would have to do that for the rest of your life to maintain it.
Along the way you would probably develop some TMJ issues, I would imagine. So much stress on your joint and just general facial tightness. It’s a gadget that preys on your insecurity.

Also, the muscles wouldn’t turn out defined and sharp, they would get round, as you’re essentially attempting to BULK and BUILD the already existing muscle tissues. so none of this has to do with the bone which is the STRUCTURE. This is what people are attracted to - the structure, not the tissue in the middle. So it wouldn’t be chiseled like a Hollywood actor or model, which is what people want. Those types just have great BONE STRUCTURE. Not MUSCLE FULLNESS which this is geared towards.

If one was so inclined and committed to have a better jaw structure, I would suggest getting longterm fillers or even implants. Everything else will just exhaust a person.

Just imagine using this stupid thing EVERYDAY for 15 minutes. Can you actually?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chimpanzees have great jaw lines and they're always doing these exercises. Don't let one into your house though, because it will probably put butter in your slippers.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a better jawline? Lose weight, do some MMA/weight workout, get out in the sun - up your testosterone production. All you're gonna do with all that other nonsense is stretch out your face.

We know we can't spot reduce. Don't even try, unless you want to blow some knob here pretty soon.

JosephRonson

Reaction score
You can try to train the facial muscles yourself, just look for the right exercises.;)

JosephRonson

Reaction score
If you have already bought a face trainer I would like to know if it gives results?:oops:

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought the starter model a few months ago but have stopped using it. I think the long term result is that you will look like a character from Family Guy. I also noticed soreness emerging in the jaw and discomfort in the gum line. It will make you drool like a rabid dog. There are 3 levels of resistance, so my guess is that the aforementioned side effects would increase with resistance/reps. I usually did more than the recommended reps/sets because following the instructions as given had no noticeable effect.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone of you heard from Dr. Mew? I'm doing that mewing thing for a almost a year now and it makes sense.