Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Excuse Me!!!!!!!!

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Guys I m sorry, but.................I m frustrated........

I cant find anything on this fvckin website that deals with the fvckin phone **** that women pull.......SOMEBODY.........TELL ME SOMETHING....DIRECT ME TO A POST.......WHAT IS THE FVCKIN THING TO DO!! BECAUSE MY **** IS NOT WORKING RIGHT NOW.....HELLO.....ARE YOU GUYS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!1

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
PVSSY-EATER

Your handle is a reflection of you. You sound excitable. I suggest that you practice some self control of your hormones and arttitude. It will serve to help others understand you better. That crap you wrote made no sense to me.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Okay brother rapp....let me break it down to you

Talking on the phone wit a girl, they usually flake out,

why?

I usually go in, calm, try to set up a date, and end it quickly, 8 out of 10 times they will flake, I believe I am doing something wrong, but I do not know......and I believe there is some kind of post on this, but i dont know.............and hell yeah I am frustrated, I have improved in all aspects on getting women, screwing the same night, but when I get a girls number, after knowing that the girls interest level is bigger than Shaq, and she flakes, then I must be doing something wrong, THAT IS WHY.....I come to this discussion board so a more EXPERIENCED don juan can explain to me what I am doing wrong....heres an example of my phone convo.....

Her: Hello
Me: what up, this Lisa
Her: Yeah, who is this
Me; This pvssyeater from )wherever or Tuesday night.
Her: Oh, hi.

then I go into setting the date and the other stuff, but usually she will flake out most of the time, and what I was trying to figure out was...........WHY?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
k when you meet these girls, do you:

a.) at the end of the conversation, do a generic # close "i gotta run, what's your number?" etc

or

b.) ask her out, then when she says sure, ask for the #.

if you do the first kind, chicks will flake on you over the phone ALL THE TIME. if you do the 2nd kind, if the girl isnt interested, she will say no in person, instead of over the phone. that way when u call her, u're guaranteed the date.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
MindOverMatter, first off, thank you for responding to me, damn, nobody else made any damn sense! hehe

I always, ALWAYS, do what you explained in the first sentence, I will say after a little convo,

What you got up fo tonight, or this weekend? Write yo number down so I can hit you up? (I m black, and this is our language, you feel me, hehe)

So.....can you explain more in detail. what you were saying in the second sentence you typed in......I am the type of person that when I understand something, I perform very well, for example, Pook, is the main reason behind me getting so much ***** these days, hehe.....I just need help with the phone stuff.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
What is it that you ultimately want to do?

Do you want to screw every woman in the world?

Are you looking for one girl to go "steady" ?

Are you trying to pimp?

What?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: Hello
Me: what up, this Lisa
Her: Yeah, who is this
Me; This pvssyeater from )wherever or Tuesday night.
Her: Oh, hi.

^Do you really speak with broken English on the phone like that? Being black doesn't give you an excuse to talk like an exchange student from Nepal who's never taken a class on English. I bet that's why you fail.

Anyways, like M.O.M. said, set the date first, and then get the phone number. And try to speak good English. Honestly, none of the black people I know, even the ones who have some "hood" in them, talk like that.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brother_Rapp
PVSSY-EATER

Your handle is a reflection of you. You sound excitable. I suggest that you practice some self control of your hormones and arttitude. It will serve to help others understand you better. That crap you wrote made no sense to me.
Kinda reminds you of another guy from that other site named Belaire doesn't he.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brother_Rapp
What is it that you ultimately want to do?

Do you want to screw every woman in the world?

Are you looking for one girl to go "steady" ?

Are you trying to pimp?

What?
Are you really 58? :confused:

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
PVSSY EATER, you're having the same old problem, what have you done with the other advice? It seems to me you've got the problem of putting too much pressure on yourself and trying out too much so you just don't come off as natural. Stick to one thing.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Are you calling women you met at the clubs?

They CAN and often WILL flake on you. End of story.

Call once...if she's busy, call again another time, if she's still busy, DELETE. NEXT.

Establish better rapport next time. It's easy to establish attraction with girls in the club if you're halfway good-looking. But if you don't get rapport with them at the same time, they'll look at you as amusement only. In that case, if you don't lay them that night, you may as well toss the number.

Also, some girls are like this no matter what.

Also, see if you can get intimate BEFORE they're drunk. They'll be more likely to respond if they met you while they were SOBER and you guys actually hit it off than if she ran into you in a drunken stupor and started making out with you.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Club girls are all h0s, they only go out with guys that have money and once they find another guy that has money and is different from that other guy they cheat on him.