Excuse me but... CAN YOU GET OUTTA MY FvCKING WAY!?

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When someone is in your way, when you are trying to get somewhere, do you say excuse me?

I dont know why, but whenever I say excuse me it makes me sound... old timish, and wimpy.

(in a nerdy wimpy voice) "umm, excusthe mee"
I dont actually say it like that, but thats what plays in my head whenever I say excuse me.

Usually when I say excuse me, guys respect me.... but they won't make a comment about it. But GIRLS USUALLY say something back.

Sometimes they say "your excused" or "yea, excuse you!", "thats right excuse you!" in a *****y manner.

I say it to everyone who is in my way. Today I said it to one girl and she said "your excused". I turned around and looked at her with squinting eyes and she gave me a big smile.

Is excuse me really that bad??

For some reason I think "your in my way" is kind of hostile..... or is it?? I don't think it would start any fights would it?

I need something default to say to someone who I dont really care about when they are in my way.

Daani

Don Juan
Reaction score
If someones in your way.

Depending on your social standing and ability to fight and backup just bash the ****er and walk right into em. This can be rude or alpha depending on how you do it. Just dont sound how your saying you sound. If the girl is infront, can't u put like ur arm and touch her shoulder and just sorta walk through. Sound authoratative. I don't really know what your standing is in school but it seems like it could turn people off to you if you come across as a bastard because your not chill with whoever you even nudge aside.

Edit: Clarification

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boricua_33015
When someone is in your way, when you are trying to get somewhere, do you say excuse me?

I dont know why, but whenever I say excuse me it makes me sound... old timish, and wimpy.

(in a nerdy wimpy voice) "umm, excusthe mee"
I dont actually say it like that, but thats what plays in my head whenever I say excuse me.

Usually when I say excuse me, guys respect me.... but they won't make a comment about it. But GIRLS USUALLY say something back.

Sometimes they say "your excused" or "yea, excuse you!", "thats right excuse you!" in a *****y manner.

I say it to everyone who is in my way. Today I said it to one girl and she said "your excused". I turned around and looked at her with squinting eyes and she gave me a big smile.

Is excuse me really that bad??

For some reason I think "your in my way" is kind of hostile..... or is it?? I don't think it would start any fights would it?

I need something default to say to someone who I dont really care about when they are in my way.
always say "excuse me." act mature, not like a little kid.

you will be totally indifferent to the reaction of some immature girl..just continue walking.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont take shyt so serious

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says...a DJ has manners.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its a girl I know I always just touch her or tell her that shes in my way.

Ill just have to experiment.

I acutally used to say "watch out" all the time. Until I heard people mocking me for saying "watch out" then I started saying excuse me.

But usually I dont even have to say excuse me because me strong gaze usually gets the point across.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?? IS this elementry school?? How should i ask people to clear the way??? Damn dont make shyt so complicated!

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Damn dont make shyt so complicated!
Exactly what i was goin to post.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha, ok your right. this post was not needed.

I just wanted to know what all you DJs say.... since we are all supposed to be STRONG ALPHA MACHO MEN.

Its just that Ive had bad responses from saying excuse me.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are all wrong. if its a chick just grab her ass and walk by when she turns around acting like it wasn't you and nothing happened. if its a guy and you're gay grab his ass and walk by when he turns around acting like it wasn't you and nothing happened. if you're straight and its a guy tell him to move or else you'll grab his ass and walk by him when he turns around acting like it wasn't you and nothing happened.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
just walk around with a bat and just beat the **** out of anyone who is in ur way, after a few days people will clear a path for you

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bogman2121
just walk around with a bat and just beat the **** out of anyone who is in ur way, after a few days people will clear a path for you
i use the easton z core 500

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
walk around with knives attached to your weist and if anybody bumbs into you they will get penetrated .

if their in front of you , het a hard on and just lay it on their back part .

if their in back of you involuntary give your self plumbers crack .

if you see them alot and they bump into you eat a banana take the peal and when you see them walking throw that peal in front of them then walk the other way slick with DJ movements and listen to the sound.

if their pissing you of start statingh racist remarks about their apperance, and over exaggerate .

OR DONT TAKE SHYT THAT SERIOUSLY , AHAHHA

Reaction score
I have to get through a sh*tload of people at school every single f*cking day. I either make motions to move as I'm getting through, not before, or say "Excuse me guys/ladies" but with an assertive voice. Not with a wimpy one or aggressive one.

I think getting through crowds of people can show how confident you are about yourself, especially by the way you do it.

Never say GET OUT OF MY F*CKING WAY MOTHERFC*KERS!!!!!!!!!

or anything aggressive, because you can cause a ruckus or problems with some ppl.

dElAvA

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girls in your way call her name if you know it and in a really serious and loud tone "You know,... Your In The Way". Then put on a slick little smile.:cool:

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha! I love that one man.

Act as if your going to say something interesting.

"hey____. You know....*pause* your in my way." :)

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say excuse me and walk away from them. Don't take something so simple so seriously. If someone walks up to you, anyone, and they say excuse me, and walk away, do you immediately think "wow, what a little ****" or do you just go back to whatever you were doing and forget that the whole thing was happening? Come on, seriously.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on now.

You're asking how to REQUEST THAT PEOPLE MOVE OUTTA YOUR WAY?!?!

I'm not going to lie - this is weak. Really weak.

Stop being so self-conscious, man. Jesus Christ, you're JUST AS GOOD AS THEM, SO GRAB YOUR DAMN BALLS, AND ASK THEM TO MOVE.

Want us to hold your hand while you ask?

You've gotta get some confidence.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like to put in a lil kino,around the shoulder or waist, say "excuse me" while smiling at them then walk away

it feels so good every time