Exclusivity with plate - Cut or Persevere?

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
It is weak, but to each their own. The advice here is worth what the OP paid for it. Women chase men, men shouldn't chase women. Clear and simple.
Nah not really, he's actually right and I'm a firm believer of letting women chase but it doesn't really matter, it looks weak when it's coming from a weak person.

If she sees you as a strong, dominant man then it won't look weak.

Remember, it's not what you do, it's how you do it. Weak men can't get away with anything.

Just like when a man who is strong and masculine and leads the relationship tells his girl he loves her she will be all oogly eyed,
But let a weak, passive, submissive boyfriend who gets pushed around by his girl tell her he loves her and it will just turn her off.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, first of all initiating a relationship is not weak lol, that's called being a man and taking charge, you know what's Weak? Waiting for a women to make the first move, that's what a pvssy would do.

That's like waiting for a women to make a sexual advance on a date because you don't wanna look like your chasing her or handing over your power. Smh.

Guys, stop overdoing the stuff that your being taught, yes I agree, your ultimate goal is to let her initiate but just like anything in life, if things don't go as planned you improvise! Unfortunately for you, she hasn't initiated with you so what do you do? You be a man and initiate with her, but only if that's what you wanna do.

If this girl really likes you do you really think that initiating a relationship will all of a sudden make her not like you anymore lol if it does then her interest wasn't that high to began with.

If she is attractive then you better make something happen bruh before another man who doesn't give two sh!ts takes her from you, because he's not sitting around worried about how he might look to her or "what if I lose my power" no, he just does whatever the hell wants and can careless.

Also, it's not what you do it's how you do it, don't go all soft expressing your feelings for her, that's not how a masculine man would initiate a relationship.

The next time you see her, just tell her "your my girl now ok" you can mix it up based your own personality or whatever but you get my point, make it short and simple. Please do not go into a long drawn out emotional convo about it.

You lose your power when you start chasing after her, constantly blowing her phone up and being more emotional and expressing your feelings more than she does.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah not really, he's actually right and I'm a firm believer of letting women chase but it doesn't really matter, it looks weak when it's coming from a weak person.

If she sees you as a strong, dominant man then it won't look weak.

Remember, it's not what you do, it's how you do it. Weak men can't get away with anything.

Just like when a man who is strong and masculine and leads the relationship tells his girl he loves her she will be all oogly eyed,
But let a weak, passive, submissive boyfriend who gets pushed around by his girl tell her he loves her and it will just turn her off.
As always, it depends on the situation. Back in my younger days, chasing a woman = bad outcome. By default, I no longer care so I no longer chase. When you no longer give a fvck if she stays, lays or prays, it's all good.