Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exclusive... but getting the desire to see other girls. Need advice.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been dating this girl for 9 months now. i lost my virginity to her and she is the only girl ive had sex with. when i first met her, she was the "attention wh0re" type, being that she was single and didnt have anyone to love. i made her understand the type of girl im looking for and the type of girl i want to share my life with. that happens to be the loyal, trustworthy, compassionate, feminine, nurting home-body type. not the flirt who hangs out at bars every night. the more she became attracted to me, the more the AW tendencies disappeared and the more she became that sweet girl. she gave up the bars and clubs.. hardly ever goes out. she also told her little fanclub of guy friends to take a hike.

what i have now is a girl who is loyal, cooks for me, cleans, buys me whatever id ask for, sets up romantic occasions (the candles and rose pedal type), is very giving and compassionate... and it goes on. i work 50+ hrs a week and shes the type of girl who will be at home, waiting for me to get off work, so she can feed me, draw me a bath, rub me down and relax from the day and make love with me. she is proving herself to me worthy of the perfect "traditional" girlfriend; the kind of girl i want, longterm.

but theres a problem.

for 6+ months i told her lets not be "exclusive" by agreement, but if neither of us are seeing anyone else, thats cool too. so a while back, she was devoting herself completely to me, and being a great woman... i fooled around with another girl and she found out. actually, i told her about it because i wanted to be upfront. even tho we WERE NOT exclusive, of course it broke her heart.

she was emotionally screwed for a couple days. she told me how she couldnt really trust me and that the thought of me being with another woman would always be in the back of her mind.

this is where i may have fvcked up.

i realized that the other girl meant nothing to me in comparison, because i care about my gf very much. so to calm her down, i reassured her that she was the only girl i was interested in dating. as happy as she made me, no one else would need to be in the picture. except for the one girl i fooled around with, i hadnt been seeing anyone else anyways. i was hanging out with my gf 4+ times a week (yeah, against the "rules", i know) and both of us loved every minute of it. couldnt get enough of eachother.

that mightve been a mistake.

lately ive been very tempted to see other girls. having only had sex with her, lately ive been very curious about what else is out there. she is a wonderful girl, but i have to be honest about the curiousity. a couple weeks back i got a job bouncing at the busiest bar on my side of town... and that does not help at all. so now ive got that original bit of curiousity, compounded by the fact that ive got at least five smokin' hot girls a night ready to fvck me senseless.

ive been thinking about this a lot lately, but could use some outside perspectives. any help would be great.

thanks,
SLB

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
You sound like a stupid ass. A lot of guys on this board strive to get a woman like you have, and you're trying to fvck it up? I hope she cheats on you, and leaves you for a guy who'll treat her better. Then you can go fvck all the tramps you want, while she's loyal and draws a bath for some guy who'll appreciate her.

I'll tell you what. If your girlfriend is over 21 years old, I'll send you my number to give to her. I'll be more than happy to take a loyal, loving woman off your hands. Then you can go dip your wick all you want.

Marine Staff Sergeant OUT.....

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
colorful.

understand that i havent experienced any other girls so i dont fully know what ive got. or what im missing. i dont have any great or terrible relationships to compare this to. this is the first and only girl id ever slept with, the first id become serious with, and i was happy, so i settled.

i dont have any good or bad extremes on the spectrum to compare her to. maybe im ignorant for not knowing what ive got, but im not stupid.

SLB

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by strong like bull
colorful.

understand that i havent experienced any other girls so i dont fully know what ive got. or what im missing. i dont have any great or terrible relationships to compare this to. this is the first and only girl id ever slept with, the first id become serious with, and i was happy, so i settled.

i dont have any good or bad extremes on the spectrum to compare her to. maybe im ignorant for not knowing what ive got, but im not stupid.

SLB
Dude, I'm not trying to give you shyt here, but let me give you some advice. You seem like you're not too experienced, but when you get a woman like that, you probably want to hang on to her.

The dating pool in North America is pretty much crap. You've got attention *****s, gold diggers, and psychos galore. I have a feeling that if you go test the waters, you'll regret not sticking with this girl.

I understand that you want to see what's out there, but you have to weigh that against the possiblity that she won't want you back if and when you decide you want her.

Do what you want bro, I wish you luck, but a good woman is hard to find these days.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well

I will tell you

go and have your fun

but the odds of you finding another one like that arent very good.

ur girl reminds me of mine..and I wont every willing let her go.

good luck man

and I agree with the above poster 100 percent.

I will tell you there are about 1 in 50 great single women ages 18 to 24 u can get and click with.

and seeing ur great women a lot is a great thing for you...not a bad thing!

being afc and being in a great relationship are diff things :)

dont test the waters...might catch something!

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
well

I will tell you

go and have your fun

but the odds of you finding another one like that arent very good.

ur girl reminds me of mine..and I wont every willing let her go.

good luck man

and I agree with the above poster 100 percent.

I will tell you there are about 1 in 50 great single women ages 18 to 24 u can get and click with.

and seeing ur great women a lot is a great thing for you...not a bad thing!

being afc and being in a great relationship are diff things :)

dont test the waters...might catch something!

she reminds me of mine too... maybe these girls are not that rare... you know what i really think? maybe, strong like bull and i see our girlfriends in such a way, because they are our first serious long term relationships and because we have only had sex with them... i don't know if it's your case too, frivolousz21.

i remember about a friend of mine who had our same exact experience when he was 16 (2 years ago) and he thought his girlfriend was perfect. they broke up all of a sudden for a little argument (she wanted to go out, he wanted to stay home) after 15 months together. now he refers to her as "the b1tch"

another friend of mine hooked up with his girlfriend a couple of months ago and he thinks she's... guess what... drum rolls... PERFECT! and again... guess what... even though he has had sex with another girl before, she's his first long time relationship...

now, my first friend's girlfriend, i can't understand how he perceived her as perfect, since she always looked like a stupid to me and finally he realized it.

my second friend's girlfriend... well, she had already been his friend for priviledges for my sophomore and junior year... and meanwhile, she was also my friend with priviledges... then she hooked up with my second friend's best buddy, broke up with him and now she's with her actual boyfriend... she sounds like a slut... but she fùckin sees her perfect

i've been wondering what you're wondering now for a long time, strong and i decided to stick with my girlfriend. luckily (?) within a year or so, i'll have to move to another city and i'm pretty sure we won't be exclusive anymore, so it helps...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im 22...and this is my 3rd LTR.....

and beleive me this girl is pretty much that amazing im with.

and they dont come around that much.

you guys are young..you still have 3 or 4 more yrs for the women ur age to get older....get more F-ed up.

and taken :)

also I live in the United States and the women here are probably the worst for LTR on the planet