"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Excited for this USA vacation, but dreading the Air Port experience on the way there.

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
2,000
Reaction score
1,135
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Well I'm excited I get to spend Halloweek, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Even New Years with family in the states, but not looking forward to the Air Port experience at the very least. Whenever I have one of those, I come out freakin exhausted, keep in mind I'm Schizophrenic and I've had plenty of creepy experiences to say the least. The Dallas TSA, feels like a military bootcamp all over again lol....just ridiculous. I'm already packed, looking forward to going pub hopping with buddies in our local subdivision in South Texas and just plenty of time relaxing outdoors in the sun at parks and beaches.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top