Excitable conversing

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno whats going on recently I mean every time when I go out n have a few drinks I end up meeting and chatting to some nice girlsin the pub. I'm talking 8's n 9's. But anyway what happens is that conversation dulls or she ends up going off because i couldn't keep her interested. I think I need some tactics to keep her interested, excited, show her I'm different from other guys.

Also some fun like convos which are easy to keep going.

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not your job to entertain her.

That said, it's best if you 'have a life' and purusits of your own to talk about. It's best if you're aware of the world around you, current events and have a ground in something so that you're not like a flag in the breeze that goes whichever way the wind is blowing.

If you're a solid person who can hold conversations with people who are interested and themselves interesting, then when the ones who seem bored with you walk away, it should be a relief to you.

The best way to hold a woman's interest is to constantly talk about HER. It helps to have a solid personality and wide interests because then you can interweave other things...and then turn the conversation back to her. If you are a solid, well-rounded person who can normally hold a pleasant conversation, and a woman walks away from you because you're still not interesting enough, then it's her problem, not yours. Some women are thrill-seekers. Some women are addicted to drama. Some women think their happiness is with a rebel on a Harley who deals cocaine then has tons of money to spend on a thrilling but short-lived joyride. Beware these women, and sad to say, these women are more often than not the "9" and "10" in a lycra miniskirt. If this type woman finds you boring, you're probably better off.

Check your personality. If you're an intelligent, well-rounded person who knows how to turn the conversation back to the woman and she still walks away, be thankful.

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah a good reply.
I guess the thing I just want to steer away from is the same old boring conversations and questions which they hear all the time and that doesn't present an interesting scenario if you get me.

eg.Where are you from?
What do you do?

The last time I was well in. I was at the bar and this nice girl helped me pour some drinks - we had a little laugh but then she left. I saw her again later, we exchanged names and a compliment or two. I found out that we used to live in the same area. There was a lot of eye contact and things were going very well despite a little silent moment or two.
Well she left to go to the toilet, said she'd be back. Then her friends left and I guess she saw them on the way and decided to go with them. Then I thought she wasnt intrested enough to see me again. I saw her then kissing the bouncer like he was her bf (dont think he is) but it was puzzling to me. I saw her later, she smiled at me, said hello while talking to him. Then I left.

Now what does anyone think of this. Was she interested? Was she just playing? Or did i go about things wrong?

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now i heard something about this before. Anyone know?

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say the fact that she was kissing another guy is a pretty good indicator that either she wasn't too interested and just being friendly, or she's a $lut and you could have had sloppy seconds after the bouncer was through. Either way, I don't know why you would care.

As far as keeping a conversation going, you should try teasing her. When you sense a lull coming, that's the time for you to tell her you've got to go and then tell her to write her number down so you can call her. Leave on a high note, and you'll get the chance to talk again. Keep the phone conversation short and focus on setting up an action date. That way, if you're a bad conversationalist, you'll at least have gotten a couple of dates, maybe sex, and maybe enough interest to cover that up or make you more comfortable. You still have to get better at talking and you need to remember these points: ask questions, respond with follow up questions and statements about yourself relating to her answers, make jokes about everything.

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
indeed. we can only keep learning.