Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exchanging telephone number

Laury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

What is the best way to do when exchanging the telephone number with a woman:

a) Asking her her telephone number?
b) Giving her its own telephone number?

Why a) or b)?

Thanks and Regards

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my OLD (online dating) experience after a few texts most women have usually offered up their ph number without asking. A few I've asked and only one recently (9/10) who wouldn't give it to me so I gave her my ph# and left the ball in her court. She never did call.

Laury

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like more b)... then I let the woman the initiative to go further.
Then arise the question: why a woman does not call if there there was an exchange of number(s) - voluntarily exchanged??

americandude

Reaction score
Every situation is different, but I usually give them my telephone number. I prefer when they ask me for mine though. I was sitting next to the Seine last night in Paris listening to this attractive young woman playing the accordion & she asked me for my number after we spoke. Later that night she texted me with her email address and then I sent her a beautiful photo I took of her playing with the sun setting in the distance... she then sent me a Merci!!! I have only been divorced for a little over a year and was with the same woman 16 years, so I'm new to this. I am in my forties too and my ex-wife was 19 when I met her, so I'm used to women much younger than me. Nowadays, women sometimes just like to give their Facebook messenger accounts without even actually friending them on Facebook.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing to do is to TELL her to give you her number. This shows the dominance she is attracted to.

Laury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,
Why do you say "The best thing to do is to TELL her to give you her number. This shows the dominance she is attracted to."?
I find it a liitle bit "aggressive""?
Why to ask and take her number (unless she gives it it without asking)?
By giving mu number, I send the ball to her, meaning that I give her the opportunity to contact me.
Is it not beter to let the women running after the man?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know any woman who actually follows up and calls back? Of course not... that's not how the "dance" works. Most women cannot and will not initiate. It goes against their wiring. They want the man to take charge and arrange for a date.

You used the phrase, "Send the ball to her". She has no business carrying the ball. You are in charge. As a man you don't hand initiative over to the woman. She will fumble almost every time.

It is AFTER your first date when the woman running after the man comes into play. At that point she starts to get hooked, and that's when the man manages the relationship so that she is running after the him.

Until you take initiative and establish that you are a take-charge man, she will see absolutely nothing to run after in the first place.

Picture the scenario... You're chatting with a woman and things are flowing nicely. If she likes you, she is DYING to give you her number. You say in a casual and friendly way, "Hey, why don't you give me your number and we'll stay in touch", or some such thing. I sometimes soften it with "Why don't you...", at other times I'll say, "Give me your number...".

Boldness impresses in a positive way. Timidity impresses in a negative way. Women are deeply attracted to boldness.

In the beginning of getting to know a woman, the ball is completely in the man's court. It's all you until you hook her. Even after that, it is up to the man to manage the relationship.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

What is the best way to do when exchanging the telephone number with a woman:

a) Asking her her telephone number?
b) Giving her its own telephone number?

Why a) or b)?

Thanks and Regards

I just tell women.

1. Its setting pace, I lead, she follows
  2. It converts sexually