Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exchanging pics with internet chicks...

Double J

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you have received a fair share of rejections after sending an online girl your pic? (e.g. you send them a pic, and despite the fact that she said she'd send hers regardless, she stops responding after that).

I think some girls will like your pic, but the vast majority won't be interested. That's just how it's panned out with my friends and I (I met one of my ex's online by the way).

What about you guys?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just post your pic and the women who find you attractive will respond. There's no reason to hide your pic, right?

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Here's your solution.

Never send your pic first. Never, ever, send your pic first. Get it? Got it? Good.

ALWAYS have them send their pic first. If she's a hottie, don't say it. Just tell her her pic(s) are "interesting". Not good, not nice, just interesting.

Don't give your pic immediately after she sends hers. Wait for her to ask. When she does, ignore her request and change the subject. When she asks again, say "Ok, ok. Fine." and send her a fake pic. Get a pic off the net of some ugly fvcker. Not something impossible like a monster. Get a pic of something that could possibly be you. Like some really old fat dude. She'll be shocked when she gets the pic. It SOOOO fvcking funny to see them kinda clam up after getting the pic cause they think they're talking to some freak. Anyway, after a couple minutes of her not talking, say, "I'm just teasin ya. That's not really me, you goober. I can't believe you actually thought that was me, haha." Then send her your real pic. Only ONE pic. No more. If she asks for more tell her to send you another one first. Make her WORK for that shiet.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think by and large women are just as superficial as men when it comes to the looks department even though they won't admit it.

I am on match.com and have posted a pic. I have a very handsome face or so I am told so I have been getting many hits. Last I checked was close to 160 and 21 responses to my ad in the last 11 days. I doubt that it has anything to do with my personality.

Of course, no matter how good looking you are, not every chick is going to like you. That is just the way it is. Then again even though you are not good looking in a conventional sense, there is always some girl who will find you appealing nonetheless and that girl could very well be a hottie. Just look at Angelina Jolie and Billie Bob.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soma- very true. that is some good sh!t. just wanna be careful w/ that bad pic that you give them. cuz they might be totally turned off to talking to you. unless you charm her w/ words n stuff b4 you exchange pics

sapphire- also very true. you could be "the perfect guy," and yet in a crowd maybe only 3 or 4 chicks will be attracted to your looks, and 6 or 10 will be attracted to your personality. it's all about what a woman looks for, and how much she basis looks vs. personality

fillme

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you use MSN or Yahoo Messenger you can just put your pic on the display. That way you don't have to exchange pics.

Be careful about who you meet online cause there are many guys who pretend to be girls. Don't give out too much information and don't trust until and unless you talk to her over the phone.

Lan

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice.. dont do Instant Message sarging..

--Lan

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good advise here. I dont put my pic up because I like a chick to know me before they judge me and I found out remaining a bit of a mystery works well for me. I think guys should not post their pic unless they are a stud. But, always make sure you put in your profile that you will send a picture upon request. This way you have mystery factor and you can let your personality carry you first. Im an average looking dude but usually if they see the pic first their not as responsive as if they get to know me first. For girls I dont think this rule applies because guys tend to solely go off looks.