"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Excessive use of "AFC"

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
I agree. It might keep the stupid advice to a minimum...

I shouldn't have said that. It was so AFC...Sorry...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
I was going to reply to something Tiburon said in another post about being a man means not talking to any girl who's dating someone...


that dude is a big tool, hopefully he reads this...Real men don't need to wear a sign on them that says their real men..enough with that though...

In any case, I think we have come to the conclusion that afc represents a concept, a series of actions, thoughts, and words that combine to create the average frustrated chump...So AFC can be used as a noun, verb, and adjective... Where's Webster when we need him...
 

K Street

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Location
City of Champions
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
AFC

The one thing I've been confused about since I join this forum is why the American Football Conference (AFC) figures so prominently in picking up girls. I mean why not the (NFC) National Football Conference. I mean their both under the NFL umbrella.
Because the NFC doesn't have the Patriots.
 

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
199
Reaction score
1
Location
NewEngland
The Patriots are great. I cant wait for them to start playing in real games. There cant be any AFCs on that team. But if your an NFL foot ball player, and your on the Patriots. You can be an AFC and not worry about it. Girls will still want you. Especially if your "angry fried chicken"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top