Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Excercise to help your CLUB GAME tremendously !!!

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Quick exercise.

Close your eyes and picture yourself the way you want to be. Like entering the club with a smile on your face , seeing two very hot girls. You go near them and start talking to them and they talk back to you with interest. You can smell their perfume. When they breathe in your ear it feels good. They start investing in you , asking question. They start trying to prove themselves to you that they are worth your time. They laugh at your dumbest jokes. They try to fit in. And you're just leaning back with each of your arm on their backs. Everyone is seeing this. Everyone is thinking "what a big pimp ". Sounds good huh ?

Its easy.

Start doing this exercise daily. Give your mind a hint of what you want.
Most of the time , we forget the real purpose when we go at the club.

We get stucked in our head thinking why aren't these girls checking me out , why don't they keep the eye contact with me , why do they react this way ?

Well , fvck that. This is whats keeping your from getting what you want.

When you are in the club , you should know THE REASON why you are there and you should take an immediate action. Your ego will start telling you that you cant do it. Just turn the volume down. Don't pay attention. Say FVCK YOU to your ego. Don't be afraid to talk to yourself. Go in. 3 second rule.

3 , 2 , 1 .. Hey girls whats up , im DaddyThePimp and i had to meet you. For the next 5 minutes , you'll be my best " friend " / girlfriend / bodyguard . Kino right off the bat. Put your hand around her. Talk to her. Look her deep into the eyes. Stop talking for a minute and just enjoy the view.

To get a women , you should really love them. You should feel like you deserve them. If you don't feel like you deserve them , start doing things that make you worthy. I cannot stress how working out helps making you feel worthy.

You will get rejected a few times. Don't worry. Its probably because you're giving a bad vibe. Not a problem. If you keep approaching during the night , you will get into the state and all your mistakes will auto correct.

Anyway , anytime you find yourself inside your head thinking , slap or pinch yourself and stop thinking immediately. Seriously , its very bad habit.

I still have it but i know how to menage it better. You will learn too.

When you see a girl looking good , you should know that she put a lot of effort looking that way. Probably hours of make up , hair stylist , choosing clothes .. So , you should know that she's there for a reason. To find a man who's brave enough to step up to her and make her feel good.

You should keep in mind that when you approach , you should be in the position of power. You should immediately look if she's worth your time. Keep this in mind. Don't try to impress. Better , try to see if she's good enough. Raise your standards. From my experience , its easier to get 10's than 8's.

You just have to be man enough. They give you a sh1t test , don't react. Hold your frame. Hold it god damn. Hold. Don't flinch. Don't make an emotional response. Just keep talking whatever you were talking or change the subject.

Don't stop talking. You should lead the interaction. Continue leading it. Talk about anything because 98% of the communication is not verbal. If you develop the right mindset , you will be able to get girls just by going to them and talking about potatoes or whatever. Its not important. The only think that its important is that while talking , YOU SHOULD NOT TRY TO IMPRESS ANYONE. You can talk about anything that YOU are interested in. You can start roleplaying. She's your girlfriend for 5 minutes , so , you have to break up and make up 10 times in 5 minutes. This article might help also . Its called " never run out of things to say and vomit on the girl (verbally :p).

As a man , i know you're meant to be like this. I know that this is your vision. Being able to get any women you choose. So you should live up to this.

While you're reading this now , if you feel like you should be out in the field , just pull the electric cable of your computer. Don't shut it down. Pull the cable. Get dressed and go out. Friends are not coming ? Fvck them. You're alone. Go out alone. Its better.

Remember , always do what you want. You don't feel like watching a game but you should because you want to fit in ? Don't watch it.

But don't let your ego lie to you in field telling you that you don't want to approach. Deep inside you , you know that you want to be talking to beautiful womens. So do it. Fvck anything. Fvck obstacles. Fvck amogs. Fvck everything that steps in your way. Go for what you want. This is what defines you. This is what shapes you as a man. Over all , THIS IS WHAT MAKES YOU A MAN.

(i posted this on 2009, on tips forum but since noone reads tips, i decided to repost it here because i found it valuable even to this day)

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump