"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Excellent Method To Increase Your Height

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
24
Age
38
I’ve thought of doing this as well,(5’8) because almost half of the girls I approach are my height or taller.

I really do think the taller ones or ones about the same height as me first impression’s might be “how will I look out with a guy shorter than me” ... these soles could lay that to rest until she starts to build more attraction

I’ve always heard the saying a “girl decides if she wants to **** you or not in the first second she meets you “..

im just wondering if you taller guys would buy this kinda stuff if it would help you ?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I’ve thought of doing this as well,(5’8) because almost half of the girls I approach are my height or taller.

I really do think the taller ones or ones about the same height as me first impression’s might be “how will I look out with a guy shorter than me” ... these soles could lay that to rest until she starts to build more attraction

I’ve always heard the saying a “girl decides if she wants to **** you or not in the first second she meets you “..

im just wondering if you taller guys would buy this kinda stuff if it would help you ?
Go for it... Nothing to think about.. These in souls are very discreet.

You have to remember.. Women are cheating all of the time.. Them hoes make you feel bad about being shorter, when she is wearing high heels like ****ing towers..blatant cheating.

One thing though.. That feeling of being taller is actually quite addictive and you get to a point where you want to wear them all the time
 
Top