Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Excellent Method To Increase Your Height

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve thought of doing this as well,(5’8) because almost half of the girls I approach are my height or taller.

I really do think the taller ones or ones about the same height as me first impression’s might be “how will I look out with a guy shorter than me” ... these soles could lay that to rest until she starts to build more attraction

I’ve always heard the saying a “girl decides if she wants to **** you or not in the first second she meets you “..

im just wondering if you taller guys would buy this kinda stuff if it would help you ?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve thought of doing this as well,(5’8) because almost half of the girls I approach are my height or taller.

I really do think the taller ones or ones about the same height as me first impression’s might be “how will I look out with a guy shorter than me” ... these soles could lay that to rest until she starts to build more attraction

I’ve always heard the saying a “girl decides if she wants to **** you or not in the first second she meets you “..

im just wondering if you taller guys would buy this kinda stuff if it would help you ?
Go for it... Nothing to think about.. These in souls are very discreet.

You have to remember.. Women are cheating all of the time.. Them hoes make you feel bad about being shorter, when she is wearing high heels like ****ing towers..blatant cheating.

One thing though.. That feeling of being taller is actually quite addictive and you get to a point where you want to wear them all the time