Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Examples of betas "beg for forgiveness".

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it was RangerMike who told a couple of days ago how he banged a chinese woman on an hotel, while one guy drive her to there, and another went to pick her back. Lol

B

BlueAlpha1

God damn. That's pathetic. I really do sympathize for you, but I'm also jealous. I'm absolutely positive that I could run a muck all up in China. A couple different women a night.

Unfortunately I'm not that into asians. However, thinking about it is really appealing and I may have to make that one of my mid-20s goals. I'm sure it'll be even a more dire situation by then. Women will be scrambling to find masculinity amoung all of the pvssy.
True dat. As a mid-20 who travels all the time, I have been fascinated by the idea that I could absolutely clean up in Asia. But like you said, I'm not into Asian faces AT ALL. I've yet to come to close to trekking over there because of the long hike and jetlag as well as four-digit airline tickets, but this certainly paints them in a forbidden-fruit mentality. Neomasculine white or black guys are just being dared to go over there...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True dat. As a mid-20 who travels all the time, I have been fascinated by the idea that I could absolutely clean up in Asia. But like you said, I'm not into Asian faces AT ALL. I've yet to come to close to trekking over there because of the long hike and jetlag as well as four-digit airline tickets, but this certainly paints them in a forbidden-fruit mentality. Neomasculine white or black guys are just being dared to go over there...
Buddy of mine has been to both China and Japan. He's 6'3, black, and muscular. He said the Chinese women don't like black men but he couldn't keep the Japanese women off him

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like the taxi one is a publicity stunt.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn. That's pathetic. I really do sympathize for you, but I'm also jealous. I'm absolutely positive that I could run a muck all up in China. A couple different women a night.

Unfortunately I'm not that into asians. However, thinking about it is really appealing and I may have to make that one of my mid-20s goals. I'm sure it'll be even a more dire situation by then. Women will be scrambling to find masculinity amoung all of the pvssy.
That stuff sure is. Makes some of the p ussy stuff I have done look down right manly.