"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Example of ****y/Funny

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I was just watching the movie ALI and it seems like Ali was a very ****y/funny guy. I know it was just a movie but it seemed like a good example of ****y/funny. Now Im not sayin go up to some guy and say your gonna beat the crap out of him, haha. Just something that pop'd into my head so I thought Id post it. I could be all wrong about this I dunno.:p
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

\m/

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
no... i think ali is an example of a way not to be ****y... i respect the guy and all but i think he was way too ****y...

Thats different though... he was building his character as a boxer towards his fans... not towards the ladies.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Yea man I agree with ya on him being over ****y, but I dunno something about his mindset that I liked. Then again thats just me.
 

CulBoji

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
41
That`s bad ****y stuff, I mean he was begging to be rejected, you must have the mindset of a winner, think,better "feel" like there is no way she would reject you. If she doesn`t like it she`s gay :)
 

Bjon

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Utah
Ali was really ****y. He wanted everyone to try and prove him wrong. He liked all the publicity. His mindset was good, but it wasn't the best. He was just way to ****y for his own good. His mindset was that he was so much better than everyone else that he didn't leave room to improve cause he already thought he was the best he could be.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top