Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Example: Attractive woman acting like a buffoon vs Unattractive man acting like a buffoon

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a case study in how "cringe" is actually relative to your appearance. An attractive woman acting like a buffoon would be greeted with "She's so ADORABLE", "she's so witty and charming"...

An unattractive man acting like a buffoon will have the cops called on him...

Example 1: Aubrey Plaza acting completely oafish and buffoonish, and yet people praise her as being charming. Her snarky behavior is insufferable, which is why I chose this clip because it really highlights how an attractive woman can pretty much get away with anything.

Example 2: Andy **** acting completely oafish and he's rightly mocked for it

How many of you boyos would dismiss Aubrey Plaza's oafish behavior because she's attractive? If an unattractive, middle-age obese woman behaved like that, would you give her a pass?

Yes, I know I'm beating a dead horse, but forget about game, it really just comes down to looks...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
know-the-work-rules-lookin-good-susan-lookin-good-susan-7225215.png The more attractive the woman is the more bullshvt and red flags from her you tolerate, if an ugly woman acted as autistic as aubery plaza you would lose your patience very quick.

I'm not going to lie, I was angry watching Andy touch ivanka like that.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took my gf to this mexican place she wanted to go to last night and after dropping her off at her apartment I decided to go for a walk (felt full). I was walking towards this well known marketplace around here and noticed this range rover full of chicks coming up. I'm guessing they were also going there or the mojito bar that is nearby. As the car got closer I started hearing this siren, one of the girls in was making this siren noise which I thought was weird. Then she goes hottie alert. I looked behind my shoulder because I didn't know if she was talking to me and then she goes yeah you and kept on making that siren sound as the car drove off. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the cringe but I know from experience this an example of women thinking they are smooth and clever.

/ Yes, I know I'm beating a dead horse, but forget about game, it really just comes down to looks... /

Yes, the deciding factor is to a large extent your appearance. Firstly to capture her attention and then so she can feel good doing "the thing".

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aubrey Plaza behaves oddly but she has kept the same boyfriend for over a decade. Like many Millennials, she is also bisexual.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you boyos would dismiss Aubrey Plaza's oafish behavior because she's attractive? If an unattractive, middle-age obese woman behaved like that, would you give her a pass?

Yes, I know I'm beating a dead horse, but forget about game, it really just comes down to looks...
For men it’s not so so much about looks as it is fertility. Men need to girl to be decent looking and fertile. Her fertileness almost trumps everything.

Hollywood is an extreme example, but any women past, I’ll be generous, 29 is done for.

In real life, any decent man does not want to connect with any women past her fertility age. Even if the man older, if he has any sort of money or assets, the girl has to be fertile for him to date her. I’m not Brad Pitt, but I will date any women over 38. If she is mother of my children, I better have a 27 year old mistress on the side. Women are terrified of aging because they know they will become invisible once they hit menopause. It’s all about a women’s age.

One thing that is weird though, in Hollywood a woman becomes invisible at between 30 - 50. But then at 50 she starts getting more roles. Yet they will not, under any circumstances, hire Fat. Guess that’s the one and only thing that trumps a woman‘s age.

Brutal.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't have to JesterMax to get attention - all they need to do is be slender and sexually receptive enough for the Sexual Market Value of the man (i.e., if he's gigaChad-tier, she better put out when he wants; but if he's normie-tier, she can put him into a FriendZone parking orbit until she's ready to for de-orbital entry). Now, lowerChad-tier men have to consider JesterMaxxing to attain theirs LooksMatch.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For men it’s not so so much about looks as it is fertility. Men need to girl to be decent looking and fertile. Her fertileness almost trumps everything.
One of these gentlemen born on the SAME DAY :eek: :eek: approves; the other FreedomMaxxed his country.

charles-darwin-abraham-lincoln_resize_md.jpg