“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ex

The Click

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Hey guys.. this may be a longer post.. but I need to say it all.. okay.. I went to MI over the summer, the day I got up there, I found out a chick liked me from IA.. so we started going out while I was up there.. got to know each other.. then I came back after six weeks.. and hung out with her every day... we went out for about a month after I was back.. but my problem was.. I was too afraid to do anything.. I wouldn't make a first move.. so then she dumped me.. and I immediately started on fixing what I had done wrong.. once I got all that done (she wouldn't talk to me after she dumped me) I e-mailed her asking for a second chance.. then after that e-mail she started talking to me.. then now.. it's been like a month since I've seen her.. she wants me to '***' to her town and hang out and stuff.. I asked her about going back out last night.. and she said "I'm not sure".. pretty much right after she got off.. one of her good friends got on, and I asked her if she thought I had a good chance at my ex.. she said "yeah, most definately".. then I asked her if she thought I should, she said "yeah".. hm.. I guess what I'm trying to say is.. What can I do this time to no f*ck up.. she knows alot about me.. she knows what my weaknesses were, and she'll prolly try and find them again.. What should I do?

_Click
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
First, lets look at some mistakes you've made:


"and hung out with her every day"

"I wouldn't make a first move"

"I e-mailed her asking for a second chance"

"one of her good friends got on, and I asked her if she thought I had a good chance at my ex"


These are all AFC tendencies that you should avoid in the future. Don't get too attached to her, don't be afraid of ANYTHING, don't beg for second chances, and don't EVER ask her friends for advice.

This girl seems hesitant at best to give you another shot, so in the case she does you need to show her you've changed. I can't tell you everything you need to do in one post, so I strongly suggest you read the bible. Above all else, remember that this is just ONE GIRL and if things don't work out it's no big deal.
 

The Click

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
She likes to always be with her bf.. so I did exactly that.. I was aound alot.. Yeah.. the other things I did mess up on though.. please keep the advice coming..


_Click
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
heres what I would do:

Stop asking her out.
Make a move.
If she responds positively about that, then ask her out if you must.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
mistake 1) The paragraphs . 2) That much usage of internet 3) If ever you need info, get a friend to ask a friend. Never get it directly. EVER. 4) Girlfriends are in the past. 5) Read the bible.
 
Top