Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex who still has a thing for me calls me a ****...

SolidGK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello

If any of you have been reading my last posts then youll know that ive been trying to get back with my ex, and weve been apart for 8 months now. She tells all her friends she still has a thing for me, etc. and i still ahve a thing for her. I know this is very AFC like but i wouldnt be doing this if i didnt know that we are so good together and it could work out so well. Anyway, we started talking more and almost went to lunch, then i got drunk one night and she called me and we started talking and then i got pissed off for whatever reason and said something along the lines of
"if you want to call me when youre sober and we can have a mature conversation, then do that. if you want to keep being a drunken ***** then you can go and **** yourself."
needless to say it didnt go down too well....

about 4 days later i called her to say i was sorry (not for what i said but for the way i said it) but she pretty much hung up on me, so i called back at 1.30am to leave a message on her phone but she picked up so i said sorry and that was that. This was monday night.

Yesterday she was talking to my friend and said that she thought i was a total **** and that she doesnt care anymore and doesnt want to bother with me.
I think her getting so mad is ridiculous, but it probably hit home because what i said was true. Anyway, ive got 3+ other girls on the go so its not like im desperate or anything, this is just a challenge and a definate LTR material. By the way im 17....

like they say "she calls you an ******* and then BOOM"
or does this not neccessarily apply in my situation?
Thanks

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is time to let it go dude. She is probably looking for reasons to hate you otherwise she has to feel bad about missing out on a great guy forever.
It is alot easier to hate an ex than not to and she has probably let it go.
If you want to give it one last shot I would tell her that but make also I would make it clear that if she says the word I will leave her alone and never bother with her again.
This will make her think and at least you can move on with your life.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting back with ex's is just one of those things that doesn't work out 99.9999999999% of the time. Find some other women.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if she has alot of anger inside for you..its a sign that she still cares..

but when she doesnt care one way or another..and has let go of the anger..thats when its completely a lost cause

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree a lot with all these posts.

Do what you think it right...you both had 8 months to get over each other. Personally i would'nt let her to me. Hell man....i dont run back to ex's because i already had that. I want something new.....

Good luck

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is very AFC like but i wouldnt be doing this if i didnt know that we are so good together and it could work out so well.
I disagree because:
1) You broke up.
2) 8 months later you're still apart.
3) Your drunken conversation and her resulting insults.
I would let it go. You're young and able to DJ, you deserve to be free.