Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex texted

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
She said that she misses me and she's sorry. That's it. Two sentences only. Help me out on one thing guys, shall I reply with a 'No worries' or just ignore? I have read gazillion articles about NC and I am getting this text after around 3 months of NC. I have read a lot of you saying that you should reply and be polite and some of you don't suggest replying. I am confused.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, at least she said she's sorry, my ex was kissing my ass and saying how great I was when we broke up and texted 3 months later to say I was the worst boyfriend ever... XD

Best to just not reply at all. Unless you would feel better by saying "No worries."

Billtx49

Reaction score
She’s missing your attention. If you’re done with her send nothing. If you’re not, send the noncommittal no worries, but it also sends her a below the surface message that she can still easily get your attention when she wants it.…

Last edited:

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for your suggestions. Since I have no intention of getting back with her (I would never ever get back with any of my exes even if I break up in the future haha), I did not reply. I will update if she communicates somehow again.

EroticWriter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for your suggestions. Since I have no intention of getting back with her (I would never ever get back with any of my exes even if I break up in the future haha), I did not reply. I will update if she communicates somehow again.
Why be concerned with her text when you said you have no intention of getting back with her?

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, she called me today. Wouldn't have picked up her phone but was from another number (her landphone which I had not saved on my phone). She was crying and said that she had made a mistake but was expecting me to call after the breakup. Haha. She said she wants to patch up if I'm not seeing someone. I said that's none of her business if I'm with someone or not. Just wanted to update. :)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said that she misses me and she's sorry. That's it. Two sentences only. Help me out on one thing guys, shall I reply with a 'No worries' or just ignore? I have read gazillion articles about NC and I am getting this text after around 3 months of NC. I have read a lot of you saying that you should reply and be polite and some of you don't suggest replying. I am confused.

Eat chilli, drink coffee, and have a large protein shake with milk and whey isolate.

Destroy a bathroom. Take Pic. And tell her it reminded you of her.

#nextset

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was crying and said that she had made a mistake but was expecting me to call after the breakup.
Crying?

You know women turn on the water works as a **** test.

Mistake? Translation : she tripped fell and landed on ****.

#nextset

Step game up.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they usually tend to do that after they sleep with the first guys they start fvcking..

the next day they have withdrawls and feel like ****, guys do the same thing.

the relationship/connection between you 2 has become completely Co dependent and toxic and the sooner you destroy that **** with a light saber the better. ex girlfriends will ruin your chit if you don't cut it and move on as quick as possible no question about it

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if you picked up the phone hoping it was her. Just so you could feel the rush of turning her down.

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
they usually tend to do that after they sleep with the first guys they start fvcking..

the next day they have withdrawls and feel like ****, guys do the same thing.
I think that's exactly the same thing in my case because she was also mentioning my hot body. Now it all makes sense. Glad I dodged a bullet!

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat chilli, drink coffee, and have a large protein shake with milk and whey isolate.

Destroy a bathroom. Take Pic. And tell her it reminded you of her.

#nextset
If she keeps bugging me. Haha.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is she sorry? Is she just inbetween orbiters and lonely?

She needs to qualify herself. Don't help her with that, it's HER business. In fact, make it impossible. That way, if she manages to succeed, you know she's truly sorry.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I would reply to all my ex girlfriends, to all my ex flings, to all my ex "one thing that led to something else" girls when they message me out of the blue.

I think its good policy to keep orbiters around.

Caution: If u r still emotionally affected by an ex then it's best to ignore and dismiss.