"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ex sent me a tape

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

themanupstairs

Guest
This is crazy!

I got a box from the p.o. with a video tape from my x.
She moved to florida. I put the tape in, and it's her having sex with 5 guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so gross... She never did anal with me, but the tape was as violent as you can get. She was gagging on them and all. Tears were coming from her eyes
I dont know what to say or think but what a slut she is. Does she want me to react to this or something? I dont know why she would do this to me? I broke up with her 6 months ago. What do you guys think?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Obviously she is very bitter towards breaking up with you. If I were you I wouldn't even respond. She is your ex and this will only prove why.

Be glad she is your ex.
 

The Rev

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
lol wtf

Rrrright. I'm sure this happened.
 

Homeslice

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Originally posted by John Blonn
lol wtf

Rrrright. I'm sure this happened.
Why would he make something that off the wall up?

That's crazy tho bro, you have more restraint than I do, that'd probably make me flip out..
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sandinista

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
ha ha ha.

This is.. pretty strange. I dunno. If she's trying to upset you or get you back for something.. why not play her at her own game. Put the vid on the net, make copies & send it to her friends & maybe even her parents. that'll teach her.
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
You people are silly.

This girl obviously has mental issues and should be left alone. Involving her parents would just make her go more crazy.

Post that shit up on the internet. Someone of someone else's will find it. Co-worker or otherwise. Happens every time.
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
haha..thats sad bro...very sad.

hey..the video is your property now and whatever you do with it is your business..

yea..she's got major issues and is obviously very bitter about your guys break up that she's throwing it in your face..as sick and twisted as that sounds..

if it were me, i'd reply with a hallmark card hoping that she had an HIV/AIDS/STD test and good luck with life..
 

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Michigan
Put it up on the internet, put some funny ass donkey punch music to it and let 'er go!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Man I'd feel sorry for her, now that she's got a high chance of havng STD's, lost all repsect from you and not to mention herself, and is now a amature porn star. You could make some money selling that tape!

Just kidding :cool:
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
I second the send to parents suggestion. Who cares what 'damage' it could do to her? Remember that joke about the girl who sent a pic to her ex of her sucking a ****? Same thing here.
 

The Rev

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Homeslice
Why would he make something that off the wall up?

That's crazy tho bro, you have more restraint than I do, that'd probably make me flip out..
Something like this is just TOO off the wall.

No one is questioning the validity of this story? Even just a little bit?
 

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
put it on the net and post it on a bunch of sites... let it spread

then email her with all the links and send them to her family/boss/mom/dad/dog/everyone

but after you post it edit the video where a voice says "xyz you are the most disgusting ***** of a human being. I hope your happy." then have it flash to you making out with a really really hot chick on top of a bently, O YEA
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
I'm totally questioning it

A gal like that isn't going to give a crap about a guy she dated only six months.

There's a lot of lying that goes on at this site, and I think this is one of them.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I third the net/send to her parents. Nothing like good ole fashione payback.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
send it to her parents or send a letter back to her with you or send a letter back to her that says ho. If u wanna be fancy pay 5 girls money to have a gangbang wit u and mail it back to her.
 

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Michigan
Pay off one of they guys in the vid to confess to her that he's got herpes or something. Ha, that'd be funny.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top