Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ex screwing up my game

danthemann

Don Juan
Reaction score
To start off, I dumped my exgf of a year, two months ago because shes batsh*t crazy... she still hits me up on facebook everyday asking when were getting back together.... etc its annoying, but its better than her calling my house phone every 10 minutes.
So last night she messages me going nuts about how i added some hot chick on facebook and about how i must have gotten with her. i laughed and really just ignored it all, until i see this chick unfriended me. i was definately trying to have a go at this hot chick at some point. but now.... knowing my ex; she went on some psycho spree yelling at the girl for adding me on facebook.. Now ive used this kind of situation to my advantage before... she called a chick friend of mine a slvt once and it ended up with me and my chick friend having some good sex... but this is a bit different.. so in your opinion is this salvageable or do i need to write it off?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: remove and block the EX derp derp derp - its not difficult! its like 3 clicks! DERPDERPDERP

danthemann

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes not even my friend on there though and even so i could care less about it. i just want to know what others think about trying to turn this around to make my ex look nuts and to improve my chances with this random hot chick i added thats suddenly become a huge deal... girls love drama and maybe if i kept talking to my ex about said chick, shed keep messaging her and itd get on her nerves... just getting them pissed at eachother would be a good thing and her wondering why shes so upset over me is another good thing.. imo... any one else?

Last edited:

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Block the EX immediately. Just having her unfriended is not enough, she can still see alot and if you have any common friends even more so... this is critical. You also need to review your privacy settings. I went through them a while ago on my FB account and have it so anyone looking me up sees lots of outdoor and church stuff but my page if full of people talking about less than desirable stuff a prospective employer does not need to see.

Having a girl after you is not a bad thing, it shows you are desirable. Call the girl back and let her know your ex is crazy about you. Keep the convo positive, talk about how she just went head over heels for you. Talk about how she is still pursuing you. Talk about how you broke things off amicably and for good reasons. Use the opportunity to talk about what you are looking for right now. Don't disrespect your EX, show her you don't trash talk your ex's so she sees you are a respectable person.

danthemann

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for that reply. Pretty much what i was getting at, glad the idea seems pretty plausible. i just dont want to go into it having to explain the whole ex thing, even though its been 2 months i dont want to seem like im not over it even though i have been..

as far as blocking her completely... i know and see why everyone says so but its less stressful not to. i get a good laugh at her messages and it keeps her on the hook wondering when im "gunna come around" and thinking theres still a chance.. lol. but now that shes stalking every friend i make... maybe i should block her for my own general safety... yikes.

Last edited:

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danthemann said:
as far as blocking her completely... i know and see why everyone says so but its less stressful not to. i get a good laugh at her messages and it keeps her on the hook wondering when im "gunna come around" and thinking theres still a chance.. lol.
Imma call bullshit on you, my friend. It ain't "for teh lulz" that you keep her around. You dig the drama and the validation of knowing that at least someone still pines for you. Downrep if you must; it's just the Truth.

Blocking her completely and going Ghost would be the best thing you could do...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Block your ex and ignore any "suspicious" adds. My BPD ex actually went to the lengths of creating a fake account just so she could spy on me.

-Scars

danthemann

Don Juan
Reaction score
scars... thanks for that, seen a few fakes tryin to add me lately.
vatoloco.. yea i admit, its pretty awesome when you have an attractive chick barking up your ally all day, but some of the stuff shes writes is funny because of how batsh!t crazy it is.. super BPD stuff that i cant even comprehend... and hey, i like to troll around and get a kick out of people so yea i do it for the entertainment.

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably shouldn't say what I ACTUALLY want to say to you. But it involves some harsh words and then a slap to the face. So I'll sugar coat it for you, you seem the type to like that anyways.

Quit being an attention *****/drama queen. This post/problem resembles something a 12 year old girl would cry to her friends about. Delete/block the ex completely and forget about it. Problem solved.

Your ex isnt "ruining your game." YOU are ruining your "game."

danthemann

Don Juan
Reaction score
badnews, funny how you make sure to type without error yet you misunderstood the entire message of this post... so since you seem like the simple-minded type, ill fill you, briefly, so you can catch it.

my problem isnt with my ex or her getting on my nerves. if i wanted to i could ignore/block her and i have before.. but i could care less about her and more about the situation she opened up. if it doesnt bother me, id rather she look as nuts as possible so it makes me stand out... how in that sense, is being an attention wh***, a negative thing? In fact i completely disagree with you... being the center of attention, where youre the one screening the girls, is the way a true don would have it, but have it your way.. enjoy the corner avoiding detection. ALSO girls need SOME sort of drama in their life, so you might as well know how to work it to your advantage before she does...

as sgtsplacker said "having a girl after you is not a bad thing, it shows you are desireable." its kind of like first-hand social proof i guess.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is that, although it's great for the ego, the constant contact with your crazy ex stunts your growth and [potentially] harms your Game [via crazy talk from the bitch to your potential new plates].

But like I tell people, "you are the master of your own destiny." You have the info. Good luck, my friend.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say it but reading thorough this thread has shown me that I am also seeking validation from a female I have on the sidelines. She just had a minor meltdown today and for no good reason. I need to cut her off completely...