“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ex returned after 6 months NC

LM98

New Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
They always come back do they?

I (M 24) went 100% no contact after my ex (F 21) dumped/ghosted (LDR) me about 6 months ago, and recently she rang me asking how I was, apologizing for leaving the face of the earth, telling me how special I was blah blah blah. She also confessed seeing another man over the summer (most likely right after dumped me) but they were no longer together because she treated her like trash lol

These women are absolutely ridiculous!! Why are they so stupid sometimes? It’s just laughable really

It’s the same girl in my original post that brought me here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/ghosted-by-ex-i-though-was-special.273466/
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 26, 2022
Messages
102
Reaction score
98
Ignore. Do not given into the temptation. She just wants validation. If she was actually into you man, she would have not dumped you. It's just for them to feel they have someone. They are ****ing weak, and they need someone to validate them. Since you got dumped and you did not dump her, she knows you are weak and would take her back any second. Go get a massage or something, or distract yourself with texting other girls. Sit there and smile that she is crawling back. Nothing is more satisfying then seeing them try to come back. You should celebrate. Go read the Just Got Dumped Guide on here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/the-just-got-dumped-guide.155594/

Every time she reaches out, and you don't answer, you should go celebrate lol. It's very satisfying.

If you even accidentally answer her or even message her back, you have lost and she will perceive you as weak, and then she is done with you!
 
Last edited:
Top